CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Lyon 5-1 agg.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Last time Devils predicted we would destroys some “bums” easily we lost 0:2 if I am not mistaken.

Don’t jinx us Devils.

Devils

Last time Devils predicted we would destroys some “bums” easily we lost 0:2 if I am not mistaken.

Don’t jinx us Devils.

I don't believe in jinxing.

I also don't believe in living in fear of the opposition like people choose to on here.

Even if Lyon (terrible city btw) manage a decent result tonight, we're going to mangle them at Camp Nou.

Ahmedd

I don't believe in jinxing.

I also don't believe in living in fear of the opposition like people choose to on here.

Even if Lyon (terrible city btw) manage a decent result tonight, we're going to mangle them at Camp Nou.

Being brave is being aware of the danger and the risks but still head on to fight.
When was the last time we went through the 1/4 finals ? If we had proper plans and a decent RB we would have trashed Roma etc.. But no we just jumped into the fight and excpeted a win just because we are Barcelona and we have the best player in our side.

kilian

This guy is the biggest fucking cunt in world football, it`s unbeliveable. I can`t wait for Barca to get rid of him.

Even when you have minimal expectations of him, he manages to be an even bigger coward and bitch.
How to cope with minimal penetration and creativity from the midfield - play Sergi "Mediocrity" Roberto.

Well done, Ernesto. Well done.

I hope for a Messi masterclass to save us today.

FCBfan22

Now it all depends how he set up that midfield. If he put Raki on the left and Bob on the right, that could work. Vice versa, it'll be the same shit right side as always (presuming that Dembouz plays on the left).

shadows

I am happy with the line up tbh..Atleast Roberto is played in midfield.. Do you guys seriously want our death line up of 3DM's (Rakitic Busquets Vidal) remotely killing anything resembling an attack and not doing their defensive job properly either even though that's 3 DM's? :lol:

People expecting Alena to start.. Do you guys know who the coach is correct? :valverde:

mesiesta

I remember people calling Valverde moron in this forum last year for not playing Roberto in the midfield. Times have been changed :D

Home of Barca Fans