User Tag List

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 619

Thread: CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Lyon 5-1 agg.

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,983
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope we play away first in most of the ties. It's an enormous advantage for us.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,725
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    What's the plan here? Field 3 DMs and hope Messi delivers.
    Don't forget Ter Stegen

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Paderborn
    Posts
    875
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering any opponent is a challenge for this Valverde`s Barca, I do hope Messi turns up to save the day yet again for our no game plan team.. thats the only way we are getting anything out of this game...
    "It is what it is" ~~ Valverde~~

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,321
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never seen so many crybabies on a fan forum apparently. We are going to smash these french farmers. We are FC Barcelona we fear no team other teams fear us

  5. #35
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Never seen so many crybabies on a fan forum apparently. We are going to smash these french farmers. We are FC Barcelona we fear no team other teams fear us
    😂😂😂


    Woow I dont think you have been watching Barca playing under EV.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    ronniecro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,579
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well we can be sure we'll be bored to death again,it is serous match so i don't expect anything exciting,i predict 0-0 or 1-1...

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,922
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronniecro View Post
    well we can be sure we'll be bored to death again,it is serous match so i don't expect anything exciting,i predict 0-0 or 1-1...
    I’d take a scoring draw.. 2-2 would be even better.
    Jair Ventura - Faking stats since August 2018

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Giginho75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Never seen so many crybabies on a fan forum apparently. We are going to smash these french farmers. We are FC Barcelona we fear no team other teams fear us
    I think the same thing.
    In this forum I read only complains and criticisms...
    totally absurd!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by viper76 View Post
    😂😂😂
    Woow I dont think you have been watching Barca playing under EV.
    Oh my God, next time Barca board will choose among some barcaforum's users to train the team.

    We dominate at Wembley against Spurs, won almost easy at Eindhoven and dominate at San Siro where Inter drew for casuality.

    Away is never easy, this is CL guys!!!
    The only thing we can to require from Valverde: never replay again last year in Rome.
    Last edited by Giginho75; 18th February 2019 at 07:47 AM.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Paderborn
    Posts
    875
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giginho75 View Post
    I think the same thing.
    In this forum I read only complains and criticisms...
    totally absurd!!!



    Oh my God, next time Barca board will choose among some barcaforum's users to train the team.

    We dominate at Wembley against Spurs, won almost easy at Eindhoven and dominate at San Siro where Inter drew for casuality.

    Away is never easy, this is CL guys!!!
    The only thing we can to require from Valverde: never replay again last year in Rome.
    If i remember correctly, we did not win easily at Eindhoven. We were lucky we didnt lose by a large margin. PSV just choked in that game more than us winning. We were lethargic like we have been these past few weeks and we were lucky to come away with a win. And the San siro game was a snooze fest. We certainly did not dominate it or play gloriously... So yes, having seen Barca play before and what we play under Valverde (where our primary and only tactic seem to be to hope that Messi bails us out), our skepticism is certainly not unwarranted.
    "It is what it is" ~~ Valverde~~

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,922
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nervous and excited for this game..... we get to see how much we want it!!!
    Jair Ventura - Faking stats since August 2018

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Giginho75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    If i remember correctly, we did not win easily at Eindhoven. We were lucky we didnt lose by a large margin. PSV just choked in that game more than us winning. We were lethargic like we have been these past few weeks and we were lucky to come away with a win. And the San siro game was a snooze fest. We certainly did not dominate it or play gloriously... So yes, having seen Barca play before and what we play under Valverde (where our primary and only tactic seem to be to hope that Messi bails us out), our skepticism is certainly not unwarranted.
    Seven points in three games...
    All deserved!!!

    Do you want the perfection!?
    Do you want winning easy everywhere?
    In CL? You are a dreamer...

    Maybe you forget a lot of difficult games of RM, City and other top clubs away in Europe.

    Maybe you don't remember our performances two years ago with Lucho in Paris and Turin.

    Anyway at Eindhoven was a deserved victory, despite we were already qualified.
    But is clear that Psv in own pitch created some problems...
    It's normal...this is CL!!!

    Barca must improve to try to win CL? Yes, for sure.
    Barca and the coach deserve all these absurd criticisms? Absolutely not.
    Last edited by Giginho75; 18th February 2019 at 11:24 AM.

  12. #42
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    30,251
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll get through this Lyon but then we are into another "sobering".

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Mido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    672
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

    I would humbly suggest that it seems Barca doesn't have the means in midfield to play the football it once played and should adapt and readapt it's style aynd tactics while keeping it's guiding football principles

    We are however in february, I highly doubt this will happen in the next fixture against Lyon but I would humbly suggest Valverde should bank on experience for big games. I would go with the following 4-4-2 that could switch to a 4-3-3 when needed. A 4-4-2 that should be offensive though not like last year (Sorry admin Barca formation doesn't seem to work):

    --------------Suarez-----------Messi---------------
    ---Coutinho---------------------------Dembélé---
    --------------Rakitic----------Busquets-----------
    ---Alba----------------------------------Roberto--
    ---------Lenglet--------------Piqué---------------
    --------------------Ter Stegen--------------------

    I like the Busquets-Dembélé-Messi triangle on one hand and the Rakitic-Coutinho-Suarez on another hand. A complementary mixture of technique, physicality and tactical intelligence.
    Last edited by Mido; 18th February 2019 at 10:05 AM.

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    wisconsincule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,781
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been looking forward to this match for a while. Messi said he wants the champions league this year. If the team that we’ve seen the last 4 matches shows up we’re in for the inevitable heart break down the road. I have hopes we turn it around and put maximum effort in! 3–1 Barca. Dembele Messi and SUAREZ to score!

  15. #45
    Member
    Gari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Rostov on Don
    Posts
    292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincule View Post
    Been looking forward to this match for a while. Messi said he wants the champions league this year. If the team that we’ve seen the last 4 matches shows up we’re in for the inevitable heart break down the road. I have hopes we turn it around and put maximum effort in! 3–1 Barca. Dembele Messi and SUAREZ to score!
    [MD] "Our goal is to win the Champions league." Eric Abidal makes it clear that Barça's prime objective is to win the Champions league. He made it clear that we are going with high determination to win it.