CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Lyon 5-1 agg.

Nothanks

do you blame him?

dembele loses like every ball this first half, very frustrating to watch him play like this.

MagIX

I can't believe we haven't scored yet
With this (shit)Suarez we really could play with Messi as false 9, and coutinho in.

Vilarrubi

Good game from us so far imo expected tough end to end game in CL... way different from our recent defeats. Plenty of chances but so wasteful!!!

Leo_98cro

We are actualy playing solid, just bad at final third....AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASEE SELL THIS DONKEY SUAREZ AT HALFTIME?!!!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Even if they had the biggest chances, I feel like we are actually controlling the game for once. Been a while since I saw us do that in the knockout stages of the CL. Most of the team, Leo and Dembele especially, just looks on tonight, but we need to get on the score sheet or it will be all for nothing.

Vilarrubi

Even if they had the biggest chances, I feel like we are actually controlling the game for once. Been a while since I saw us do that in the knockout stages of the CL. Most of the team, Leo and Dembele especially, just looks on tonight, but we need to get on the score sheet or it will be all for nothing.

+1 Lyon quality team and dangerous but as expected in KO rounds of CL. But we look different and creating chances just wasting them.

Home of Barca Fans