Sébastien Haller

Bulgroz

He was rather promising when he was younger, I remember him from his youth NT days. He is a late bloomer apparently, cause it took him some time to get there (pretty uncommon for a french player to go play in Dutch league like that). All in all though, he only had one very good season in a major league, and he's 25. You can understand why most big clubs are reluctant to spend 50 millions on him. It's somewhat risky, since you have no idea if last season was the produce of his slow learning curve, or just a lucky year.

Messi983

Sebastien Haller will NOT be able to play for Ajax in the Europa League knock-out stages. Ajax have FORGOTTEN to include him in the squad list and since it's the mistake from the club, he won't be able to play. [@NOS]

This is emberassing. Shambolic. I have no other words.

You pay ?22.5M for your biggest signing in history and you forget to put him in the squad list.

Nah man. Nah. This is football manager stuff in real life. What a joke.

https://twitter.com/TheEuropeanLad/status/1357277522032025600

Unreal. I have no idea how this could happen. Really feel bad for Haller.

Ronaldeco10

Sebastien Haller will NOT be able to play for Ajax in the Europa League knock-out stages. Ajax have FORGOTTEN to include him in the squad list and since it's the mistake from the club, he won't be able to play. [@NOS]

You pay ?22.5M for your biggest signing in history and you forget to put him in the squad list.

Not only that, they loaned Idrissi from Sevilla on deadline day. Somehow he is included in the squad list but Haller who arrived a week before isn?t. Shambolic.

khaled_a_d

This remind me when RM, and actually Barca, played players who were supposed to be suspended.

Andresito

Staff member

ten Hag:
“It’s never boring here, is it? Never a dull moment in Amsterdam. But this is not something to laugh about. This is incredibly frustrating. We did not forget about Haller but someone made an administrative error. Someone did not put a check mark behind his name."

Messi983

FM tactics. :D You just submit the squad without cheking out.

Either way whoever did this mistake will probably lose his job.

This remind me when RM, and actually Barca, played players who were supposed to be suspended.

Cheryshev for RM in Copa game when he was suspended from previous season playing for another club (Valencia IIRC)?

And we did that with a Barca B defender (Chumi????) who was suspended for receiving a direct red card in Segunda B, am I right?

Anyway, I think what Ajax did is a much bigger error.

Andresito

Staff member
Chumi was eligible to play. Cheryshev had a pending suspension from his time at Villarreal which everyone seemingly had forgotten about.

Failing to register is such an amateurish mistake.

Home of Barca Fans