Giovani Lo Celso

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ever since before the world cup (that tournament just cemented it) I've been a huge admirer of his. Hope he goes anywhere but Spurs where he's been heavily linked.

clemente

Just buy him or someone like Ndombele, it bothers me that we have literally no rumours about any midfielder, when its our main weakness last 3 years (which is sad because that's our core when we still had Xavi)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]1159133676036415488[/tw]

Bought him for 25m from PSG and sold him for mostly like around 75m, very good business done by Real Betis.

Messi983

More details.

It's an initial loan for 16M with a buy option for 40M (which becomes obligatory if Tottenham qualifies for the CL) next season for 80% of player's rights. With variables a total transfer fee could go up to 70M if all of the objectives will be reached. If they won't and Tottenham will sell Lo Celso before that happens (I assume it's mostly appearances for the club) then Betis will keep a percentage of a future sale. So similar to our deal for Firpo.

Also, 20% of transfer fee goes to PSG but with other sales Betis made (Pau Lopez, Firpo) should be enough to finally buy their main target Borja Iglesias and Firpo's replacement.

Devils

Benzema is gonna get all the applause for this CL campaing, but this cat has been lowkey brilliant.

Stunning performances against Bayern over the two legs.

soul24rage

Benzema is gonna get all the applause for this CL campaing, but this cat has been lowkey brilliant.

Stunning performances against Bayern over the two legs.

Very true, wasn't sure what he was thinking when moving to Spurs, but glad that he's receiving praise.

Temptation

One of my favorite players. So elegant on the ball yet nasty off the ball.

Started admiring him in his Tottenham stint where I watched every single Spurs game under JM.

Porque

Caught his highlights after I liked his game.

Didn't he have a lot of goal contributions that season in La Liga?

I couldn't quote you on how his statistical output was. But I recall him being very influential towards Betis overall play, and didn't want to see him move to Spurs.

Home of Barca Fans