Giovani Lo Celso

gregorrin10

Nice to see great young players like Gonzalo Guedes and Lo Celso getting out of the QSG hell and actually be at clubs where they are appreciated, and who knows, maybe may even end up in Barca one day, which wouldn't have been possible, if they stayed contracted to those oil fucks. Excited to see both their development in the next few years, especially Lo Celso, who we need to keep an eye on for sure after Raki, Vidal and Busquets will be gone.

Newcomer

Nice to see great young players like Gonzalo Guedes and Lo Celso getting out of the QSG hell and actually be at clubs where they are appreciated, and who knows, maybe may even end up in Barca one day, which wouldn't have been possible, if they stayed contracted to those oil fucks. Excited to see both their development in the next few years, especially Lo Celso, who we need to keep an eye on for sure after Raki, Vidal and Busquets will be gone.

Lol.

About Guedes, we could agree since he was already in Europe at Benfica. And PSG didn't need him when they bought it. Guedes was the Malcom of PSG. I guess you find your club "a fuck" for hindering his career as well, right ?

Lo Celso is a completely different story. He was bought young, directly from South America. When he came to PSG, he wasn't even ready to play with first team because of athleticism and the adaptation to european play. When he was ready, you could see he was playing more and more, becoming very important for PSG under Emery.
Then, what happens when a new coach arrives is that some players are more appreciated than others. Tuchel viewed him as a forward (which he is and is showing at Betis) and was behind Neymar. Under Emery, he was playing as a (defensive) midfielder, so he could enjoy playing time. When he saw he had less playing time at the start of the season, he pushed for a move, which PSG accepted.
So, i don't really see where PSG is a villain in this story. Should have kept him, PSG would have been a prison. Should have them let him go, it is satisfying he escaped those "fucks". Yet, you support those "fucks" who snatched Malcom at the last moment, to not even play him.

Another example of double standards.

FC433

I rate him a lot and if we manage to sell Coutinho (I do not mind keeping him only as a CM) then I think we should get Lo Celso.

Tackle

He is back at PSG

World class troll.

You consistently post real football rumours while not linking to the source to build up your credibility and since most of the stuff is real no one bothers to ask for a source, but at opportune times you decide to sprinkle in a bit of fake news here and there to send the forum into a frenzy.

Top stuff mate.

Cheers.

:cheers:

snowy

NOOOOOoooooo!!! Best not reveal his M.O. :shh: He's too fun a presence with his posts stirring the pot :chef:

should be ok though, he's a magician. Bet he's got plenty more tricks & ticks in his hat hehe

Keep doing ur thing Messi-G xD

Last edited:

Messigician

World class troll.

You consistently post real football rumours while not linking to the source to build up your credibility and since most of the stuff is real no one bothers to ask for a source, but at opportune times you decide to sprinkle in a bit of fake news here and there to send the forum into a frenzy.

Top stuff mate.

Cheers.

:cheers:

But Lo Celsco was genuinely recalled by PSG lol

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/09/psg-midfielder-julian-draxler-responds-tottenham-transfer-link-9875675/&ved=0ahUKEwiE-ej3nN7iAhXCYysKHTDZBsYQuogBCDsoADAB&usg=AOvVaw1youlCHFht_TF1OU_VjijI

MTL_Barca

Wouldn't be a bad addition for the midfield but will probably end up as way too expensive if Betis is looking for a fee close to 100M.

Home of Barca Fans