Barca renews Valverde's contract

JerseyAddict

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...arca-valverde-derrota-granada-fuera-casa.html

Many changes in alignments and position

[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]Ernesto [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Valverde[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] has not been able to count on some of his key players in several games. However, he has not opted in other positions for a more or less fixed alignment. [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Arthur[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] came in and shone as a substitute, he started and on Saturday he didn't even play. [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Roberto[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] should be average but has already played sideways. [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Semedo[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] , in theory owner of the right lane, has played quite a lot on the left. Junior, signed to be a substitute for [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Alba[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] , only lasted 45 minutes in Los Cármenes. [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]De Jong[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] has played indoor and pivot, [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Aleñá[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] has disappeared from [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Bilbao[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] and [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Griezmann[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]He has acted on the entire attack front.[/FONT]

KluivertsBoots

Amor claims there is no panic internally but it cannot be believed since Valverde's continuation has been a hot talking point for some time, we're simply revisiting the painfully obvious. Cannot consider options that are simply not available so no, neither Ten Hag nor Pep are options atm. Setien is without a job however and I would prefer whatever he manages to do with the time left to what we are sure to continue to see under Ernesto Valverde.

Will Bartomeu finally react? I am skeptical

Bartomeu will only do something when it gets so bad there is no other choice, and the power block within the club finally overwhelmingly moves against him. The club was at that point after the Copa del Rey earlier this year, and Bartomeu is the only reason Valverde is still on the touchline. Bartomeu had the minimum support to do it.

It was obvious what would happen this season after Bartomeu overruled the board to keep him in charge. Valverde is, and has been, a marked man since Roma. Lame duck in the fullest sense possible. The players have tried to take it all on themselves, and it is just not possible at this level. The manager is significant. What is certain for me is that Valverde will not go beyond this season as there is no way this Barcelona team sniffs the Champions League later rounds with Valverde on the touchline. Another Champions League failure may be what it takes to finally make it happen. We are stuck with Bartomeu until 2021. The club structure is too broken for any censure motion to succeed, and he is too power drunk to do the right thing and step down.

What I just can't comprehend is: why? Boggles my mind tottaly...

Is he some talented, visionary, ambitious young revolutionary manager to tie 4 future? Have he made some envyable successess, have anybody tried to grab him from us, have better managers been all out of reach?

How could anybody ever see EV as anything else but short term temporary solution untill better opportunity is available?

Nazario1985

Why not ...
hihi2-2019-11-21_09-25-14_790386-640x335.png

They are talking about the end of the year but changes are needed now !

According to our recent history we don't sack coachs mid-season sad !

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Why not ...
hihi2-2019-11-21_09-25-14_790386-640x335.png

They are talking about the end of the year but changes are needed now !

According to our recent history we don't sack coachs mid-season sad !

why would he join now if at all (espanyol)? he'll lose out on 12m if he joins in the next 6 months.

Gari

Technical secretary Éric Abidal and CEO Óscar Grau with Ousmane Dembélé in Doha today. The winger is recovering from his injury in Qatar.
EN7xDEOXsAA-80C.jpg
Xavi: «I hope I will train Messi, I would like to coach Barça »
???

Home of Barca Fans