Barca renews Valverde's contract

noah0946

It's a lack of motivation and hunger that was the reason behind this terrible loss. I'm not denying that Ernesto Valverde needs to be sacked, but our players lack motivation.

Cule4life

The Culest
It's a lack of motivation and hunger that was the reason behind this terrible loss. I'm not denying that Ernesto Valverde needs to be sacked, but our players lack motivation.

Whose job is it to motivate the players? Whose job is to get hungrier blood in the team and move on the complacent players?

Flavius

"Congratulations to Klopp," the defender told the club's official website . "Before the game he did an amazing speech.

"It was something brilliant and I think he lifted us so high. It was just 'Believe! Put it in your mind that we can do it'. It was something that we've never heard before.

"He said 'Boys, believe. One or two goals, even if we don't score in the first 15, 20 minutes, believe in the 65th, 66th, 67th minute that we can score, and then with Anfield behind us, trust me guys, we can do it. We did it once against Dortmund, we can do it tonight. Just show f*cking balls tonight'. And we did it!"

Wonder what our clown said, 'just sit and enjoy guys,can.t happen two times in a row.'

Gari

Messi needs something to say? Messi, how should the captain speak. And what about his friend? Valverde does not control the players, the old and experienced rule. And he loves experience, and is afraid to take risks. None of the young people have played this season .All to blame. Valverde must leave himself, he disgraces the club.

ALEX_CARDO

Why should Valverde resign when he can just wait being sacked and get his compensation with salary of 24mil. euro (13-14mil. net) per year? :banghead:

Gari

El Chiringuito TV
Koeman is option 1 to replace Valverde. Ten Hag, option number 2.
(Sport)
A clause of the new Valverde contract allows to terminate it if one of the parties wishes it.

cris29

He needs to go and replaced by someone who can motivate the players. Also, during the interview process the first question should be "Roberto or Semedo as RB?". That will save us plenty of time.

Neymessi

I remember in 2016 season we were 0-0 at HT in a very important la liga match and Lucho shouted at the players that what are you doing we will lose la liga

No way EV is like that. Lucho > EV any day of the week and so is tata martino even if you consider tata bad although I feel it was unfair for him to go trophyless under those circumstances.

Home of Barca Fans