Barca renews Valverde's contract

devo901

give controller to young, energetic, revolutionary minds with urge to build an Empire,
Interesting idea, though -
1. where do you find such a person AND
2. who will dare to decide to give such a young no-name with no track record the governance over a multi-million $ team? Probably no one...
only if the shituation for barca is really really bad - or someone is having a crazy day - or it is the son of the president (remember Jordi Creuff?)

Zidane82

When is this coach carousell going to end? We use to think long term, give controller to young, energetic, revolutionary minds with urge to build an Empire, to build something never seen before...

Mentioning Mourinho shows how low we are at this moment... who would've known just few years ago...

TalkSports Spanish correspondent was today suggesting that Jose is being lined up to take over from Zidane ..,

Interesting idea, though -
1. where do you find such a person AND
2. who will dare to decide to give such a young no-name with no track record the governance over a multi-million $ team? Probably no one...
only if the shituation for barca is really really bad - or someone is having a crazy day - or it is the son of the president (remember Jordi Creuff?)

Ten Haag?
Nagelsman?

gregorrin10

Hiring Mourinho would be a scorched earth policy. Its only useful if you want to get rid of the old entitled guard like pique, suarez, alba, and Busquets. Rather try a different manager to see if he can squeeze something out of this team.
Otherwise, Mourinho wouldn't be a bad option. He did promise to play "attractive football" when he applied for the Barca job in 2008.

Bring Mourinho for long enough for him to get rid of the old guard for us, since the Board seems to be incapable of doing it. Then sack him at Christmas, he's used to it by now anyway. :lol: Then start a new with a proper manager and a proper playing style.

Last edited:

BacaLakerFan

To be honest I'm glad that we losing because I dont want them thinking because we winning games that this team is gonna get far this coach is clueless we could of became the first team in la liga history to go unbeaten he fucked it up we have big leads in games and we end up bottling it I'm so happy hope we keep losing until this loser gets fired.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Amor claims there is no panic internally but it cannot be believed since Valverde's continuation has been a hot talking point for some time, we're simply revisiting the painfully obvious. Cannot consider options that are simply not available so no, neither Ten Hag nor Pep are options atm. Setien is without a job however and I would prefer whatever he manages to do with the time left to what we are sure to continue to see under Ernesto Valverde.

Will Bartomeu finally react? I am skeptical

Nazario1985

Xavi or Luis Enrique back

Can't see other viable possibilities at this time of the year, unless burning some huge amount of cash.

Mourinho will get you the best result you can have until the summer but he is not welcomed by the fans

JerseyAddict

At this point some La Masia coach would be better than this piece of ...

The game yesterday, that disaster, that disgrace, that shitshow...

Lucho don't seem that bad anymore (I remember everybody being against him and attacking him full force even though he had a lot of credit after that Tripleta)... :lucho:

Home of Barca Fans