Full Name: David Neres Campos

DOB: 3 March 1997

POB: Sao Paulo, Brazil

Height: 5'9" - 1.75m

Playing Position: Winger/Forward

Current Club: Ajax

Campos

I'm a little subjective here. But i think he has more potential than Malcolm

The last few weeks he's a benchsitter. And the fans don't understand why.
Was a bit surprised to see him starting tonight.

Think he will leave in the summer.
Dortmund was interested last summer (they offered 30 mil).

EdmondDantes

I'm a little subjective here. But i think he has more potential than Malcolm

The last few weeks he's a benchsitter. And the fans don't understand why.
Was a bit surprised to see him starting tonight.

Think he will leave in the summer.
Dortmund was interested last summer (they offered 30 mil).

No doubt about that. Malcom is good and talented but seems one dimensional. Neres can play all across the front line and as a 10 in midfield.

[tw]1095804048949825536[/tw]

"David Neres vs Real Madrid

1 assist
51 passes
98% pass accuracy
3 key passes
3 dribbles won
4 tackles won
1 aerial won

Fantastic performance despite the result."

He's developed a lot since I last properly watched him. Speed, agility and close control were always there but that vision and passing I saw tonight surprised e. That through ball to Kasper in the second half was brilliant.

I thought he was Ajax' best player tonight. Pressed and harassed VARdrid all night with his dribbling.

P.s. Does he always look like he's tripping on 'shrooms'?

xXKonan

He seems to be one of those guys who could be primed for a move away in the Summer like De Jong, De Ligt and Ziyech.

I remember Dortmund/Roma wanted him Last Summer if I remember correctly but Ajax didn't want to sell him.

Porque

Robben was one dimensional. Neres could very well end up being better than Malcom, but if Malcom had started the season at this Ajax team, he could very well look like a zillion bucks and this thread would be made about him.

JPM85

He seems to be one of those guys who could be primed for a move away in the Summer like De Jong, De Ligt and Ziyech.

I remember Dortmund/Roma wanted him Last Summer if I remember correctly but Ajax didn't want to sell him.

Would have been sold to Guangzhou Evergrande for around 43M this winter, if Ajax would have bought Diego Lainez.
Overmars cancelled the transfer when Lainez went to Betis instead.

Porque

Onana, de Ligt, Tagliafico, de Jong and now Neres. Are we going to buy the whole squad of the team 5 points behind the leader in Eredivisie? :p

Ajax

Neres is great. Bit underrated at ajax imo. Hope we can upgrade and renew his contract.

Doesnt mean he is barca level. Maybe dortmund, arsenal or real madrid

Home of Barca Fans