Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Valladolid 1-0

Leo_Messi

Valverde should rest Messi, Suárez and Piqué. At least for the first half. Malcom, Dembélé and Aleñá should all play. One of either Todibo, Vermaelen or Murillo should have played as well. Won't happen though.

Why can’t we play on a friday? Lyon, Bayern and Juventus are doing it (Liverpool has no game this weekend).
So its just us and Atletico who are playing saturday.

I know its not our choise but still...

Remember this being brought up some time ago. Apparently there is a policy of no top teams ever playing on a Friday or Monday. Strange stuff, as it could have helped Spanish teams competing in Europe. Italy, Germany and France are all doing it.

Athletic in particular often play on Monday's for some strange reason too.

No Todibo? No Murillo? Strange stuff is happening. Murillo was a personal petition from Valverde, apparently. Or at least that is what the local media tried to make us believe. Valverde's first press conference after Murillo's signing suggested something else. Is the board and the manager not talking when making transfers?

Now Valverde praising Todibo openly and then he is not called up. In a game against a struggling Valladolid at the Camp Nou. One of the few if not only easy games that we have on paper for the next month. Baffling stuff. It really is.

Here I was, naive for once, thinking that Valverde would surprise me and everyone else by at least giving Todibo his debut.:facepalm:

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
DzeCdTLXgAE9WfV.jpg

Squad list.

I see the bullshit artist is back. He wants to see Todibo play so badly that he isn't even in the squad.

xXKonan

I see the bullshit artist is back. He wants to see Todibo play so badly that he isn't even in the squad.
Hey man what's more important Prioritizing a 33-year-old injury prone and declining Verm who's contract expires in a couple of months against a team that has been on a free fall at the Camp Nou, or Giving a 19 year old player some minutes in the second half to see what he gots that has a long term contract here?

The answer may Shock you!

:valverde:

wisconsincule

Why can’t we play on a friday? Lyon, Bayern and Juventus are doing it (Liverpool has no game this weekend).
So its just us and Atletico who are playing saturday.

I know its not our choise but still...

I just saw that Lyon was playing today and came here to see the same thing. Doesn’t make sense. We have one less day of rest.

And if he plays the gala XI I’m going to lose it. Some rotation is needed. I just hate that with Valverde I just see the inevitable. I have zero confidence with him as coach. Not good.

Last edited:

viper76

Its almost certain he will play his gala 11.
Stegen
Roberto-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
-Busquets-
-Vidal-Rakitic-
Messi-Suarez-Coutinho

Slevinn

Valverde should rest Messi, Suárez and Piqué. At least for the first half. Malcom, Dembélé and Aleñá should all play. One of either Todibo, Vermaelen or Murillo should have played as well. Won't happen though.

Remember this being brought up some time ago. Apparently there is a policy of no top teams ever playing on a Friday or Monday. Strange stuff, as it could have helped Spanish teams competing in Europe. Italy, Germany and France are all doing it.

Athletic in particular often play on Monday's for some strange reason too.

No Todibo? No Murillo? Strange stuff is happening. Murillo was a personal petition from Valverde, apparently. Or at least that is what the local media tried to make us believe. Valverde's first press conference after Murillo's signing suggested something else. Is the board and the manager not talking when making transfers?

Now Valverde praising Todibo openly and then he is not called up. In a game against a struggling Valladolid at the Camp Nou. One of the few if not only easy games that we have on paper for the next month. Baffling stuff. It really is.

Here I was, naive for once, thinking that Valverde would surprise me and everyone else by at least giving Todibo his debut.:facepalm:
Stupid policy if you ask me.
And why make us play in the evening? :lol: Atleast let us play at noon when we have a CL match comming up.

sickstar

It would take some time but we're in the brink of having the best barca line up (maybe a few weeks from now).

Ter stegen
Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba
Bob Arthur Dembele Coutinho
Messi Suarez

Barcilliant

Ernesto Valverde is such a fucking moron. And you know what? Fuck all the senior players too. They are either too entitled, too stupid or pussies.

I am predicting 3-1 victory for Lyon in Cl. I genuinely think they will be too fast, too fit and hungry. Meanwhile our "best team in the world" and retard coach will arrive back from Lyon with egg on their faces.

What happened to Murillo? Why was he brought if he is not even going to make the squad for a match like this?

As soon as Valverde was extended he went full retard again. Piece of shit coach. Angry at seniors for supporting this dickhead.

You should have seen the official Facebook post about Valverde extending. Everyone was livid.

#FuckoffValverde.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great that we got Murillo and Todibo so we can rest at least one starting cb in one of the easiest matches and just before CL knock-out tie.

Porque

The other angle is that Valverde's top 4 centres are Pique, Lenglet, Vermaelen and Umtiti. Rather than give Todibo or Murillo minutes, he prefers to use this game to get Vermaelen ready for the two Lyon games, if needed.

With that

Home of Barca Fans