Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Valladolid 1-0

PhilS

What I'd like to see is Suarez coming out of the game around the 60 minute mark. Messi knows how to rest during games. About the only rotation woud be something like Busquets and Rakitic splitting this game.

viper76

Ernesto Valverde is such a fucking moron. And you know what? Fuck all the senior players too. They are either too entitled, too stupid or pussies.

I am predicting 3-1 victory for Lyon in Cl. I genuinely think they will be too fast, too fit and hungry. Meanwhile our "best team in the world" and retard coach will arrive back from Lyon with egg on their faces.

What happened to Murillo? Why was he brought if he is not even going to make the squad for a match like this?

As soon as Valverde was extended he went full retard again. Piece of shit coach. Angry at seniors for supporting this dickhead.

You should have seen the official Facebook post about Valverde extending. Everyone was livid.

#FuckoffValverde.

I do not think its about resting our key players for this game so they can be frash for Lyon but its about the way he is going to approach the lyon game by playing a slow midfield of Busquets,Vidal,Rakitic and super slow dafence of Roberto,Pique .

Zidane82

This game is ideal to try Messi in the slightly withdrawn CF role and flanked either side by Dembele and Malcom !!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't care how he looks. He brought the smile to my face many times during his one magical season at Barca. Best #9 we ever had.

FCBfan22

I don't care how he looks. He brought the smile to my face many times during his one magical season at Barca. Best #9 we ever had.

Of course he is. One can wonder what would happen if his career wasn't destroyed by injuries. What he did when he played for us or for Inter is yet to be matched and close to be unmatchable. Him 1996-1999 was probably the best striker ever.

xXKonan

DzjCeRYX0AUX7IV.jpg

KingLeo10

Of course he is. One can wonder what would happen if his career wasn't destroyed by injuries. What he did when he played for us or for Inter is yet to be matched and close to be unmatchable. Him 1996-1999 was probably the best striker ever.

jair ventura will try to convince you otherwise. but but mbappe. :lol:

soul24rage

So its

MATS---Bob, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Alena, Busi, Vidal---Messi,Prince, Dembele.

Not bad EV

Hope to see Malcom later on for Messi and sub out Alba if we have a good scoreline.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Why are we still using Vermaelen? Not that many other complaints apart from that. Seems like Semedo is the starter for the big games now. Finally.

Home of Barca Fans