Lliga | Round 23: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would be fun if one reporter dared to ask him how does it feel when your goalkeeper turns out to be his best player against worst Bilbao ever.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Once Messi leaves me might lose that aura and stop attracting new fans if this goes on.

Oh I have no doubt. We will be losing some fans (fanboys and fangirls of Messi and just tag-alongs with us) when Messi is gone. And if we don't play well on the pitch, despite the outcome we are not going to attract new fans at all.

Certainly not with Valverde is still here.

Cule4life

The Culest
I bet our board is on LSD watching Barca games.

B-Dog doesn't let Valgreen kill his high

DxnLLuAWsAY8kZU.jpg

FinBarcelonafan

Oh I have no doubt. We will be losing some fans (fanboys and fangirls of Messi and just tag-alongs with us) when Messi is gone. And if we don't play well on the pitch, despite the outcome we are not going to attract new fans at all.

Certainly not with Valverde is still here.

True. We need to find a new way to play football. This is boring as hell and it's not even effective anymore.

sickstar

No lost but 3 consecutive draw is a bit painful.

Can someone explain me why Bilbao had so many changes (maybe more than half of team) compared to the team last week against sociedad. I don't know which one is the main composition.

We never get the luxury to have the 2nd team playing as equal as the 1st team.

Morten

I didnt watch the game, but it all boiled down to "pass the ball to Messi, he will find the way eventually"?
Barca actually looked more threatening and lively as a team when he was out(imo), cant replace the individual quality of Messi, but it seems players are more willing to step up when Messi isn`t on the field, and they did so very well for a time.

Alik

Barca actually looked more threatening and lively as a team when he was out(imo), cant replace the individual quality of Messi, but it seems players are more willing to step up when Messi isn`t on the field, and they did so very well for a time.

lol no.

Giginho75

Not great game, not a brilliant moment for Barca now and in the last twenty days (return with Sevilla excluded).

Some problems for CL.
I hope improvements for Lyon.

sickstar

Can anybody check minutes this season? Some player need proper rest. Problem is, the replacement is not that great

Depth of squad, classic Barca problem.

behindbrowneyes

Can anybody check minutes this season? Some player need proper rest. Problem is, the replacement is not that great

Depth of squad, classic Barca problem.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/fc-barcelona/leistungsdaten/verein/131

Just click on the clock and players get ranked with minutes played.

Don't think that bad depth of squad is a problem. The bench is much better than it was 2 years ago imo. Problem is Valverde not having enough trust in those players. Don't know why Piqué has to play that much. It isn't that he is playing in GOAT-mode every game. Murillo is a proper replacement and has experience in European football.

Home of Barca Fans