Lliga | Round 23: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-0

EdmondDantes

BBZ's favourite midfield garbage again. Old Vidal and Rakitic as CMs is a disgrace.

I'll reiterate what I said a few days ago. Look at Man City's CMs: David Silva, Bernardo Silva, de Bruyne and Gundogan (4th choice) now look at the state of current Rakitic and old man Vidal who is worthless on the ball.

We were second best all game tonight, there's no denying it.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
BBZ's favourite midfield garbage again. Old Vidal and Rakitic as CMs is a disgrace.

Barca didn't concede though

247.gif

i_bleed_blaugrana

See, this is why I wanted us to rest our starters more against Real. Injuries are not helping at all right now but that was a waste of an opportunity.

Luis badly needs some rest because he does not look sharp at the moment. Looks leggy and frustrated.

Not sure how I felt about Coutinho's performance tonight. I'd say its the best he's looked in the last 4 games and that isn't saying much at all.

Idk, little concerned. We aren't in a great run of form going into Lyon and if we continue to sleep walk in the beginning of matches, that will be punished there. Positives are our defense looks better, Pique was excellent tonight and his form has been improving as of late. Who knows if Umtiti will play at all this season but at least Lenglet has looked very strong. Pique, Mats & Lenglet were our best players tonight and that's not a great sign. Midfield didn't show much until Aleñá came on, Messi looks a bit off and Suarez needs to sharpen/rest up.

Dembele's return will be big; really need him in this moment right now. His form alone could be pivotal for determining our success this season.

This is team is gassed and Suarez said as much in his post game interview.

Another year that Valverde doesn't learn how to properly rotate players. This team might even drop la liga with how they are playing right now.

Gari

Guillermo Amor (director of sporting relations): "We're delighted with what Coutinho has given us and he will certainly give us more. Many teams wish to be in our place. We are leaders, we're confident and we will continue."

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is team is gassed and Suarez said as much in his post game interview.

Another year that Valverde doesn't learn how to properly rotate players. This team might even drop la liga with how they are playing right now.

We were playing every 3 days lately while Real Madrid played 4 games in 11 days, how come they are not gassed and we are?

Something wrong with the club clearly.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Guillermo Amor (director of sporting relations): "We're delighted with what Coutinho has given us and he will certainly give us more. Many teams wish to be in our place. We are leaders, we're confident and we will continue."

Shameless people will never go down with a good outcome.

If this is truly what the club big wigs and Valverde are thinking then please make this season trophyless for them.

FCBfan22

I bet our board is on LSD watching Barca games.

Home of Barca Fans