14 - João Félix

Co0ter

I rather get a young,hungry player like him or Jovic than Griezman. Griezman disappears in the big games and we already have enough of that.

Still having nightmares of that last game. Vidal running around in circles having no idea what he was doing, Messi double/triple covered and the rest of the team being afraid of the ball. It was as if no one wanted it. We looked way better once Arthur entered, which I think EVERYONE knew already ahead of time....everyone except VV apparently.

I dont for a second think Griezman will come to Barca and be as effective out wide on our wing OR run even 50% as much as he does at AM. Especially if VV is still here. He wont respect him as he does Simeone.

raki

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/foot...mZftPyhl9dDUIRwG4gd02xRMSyC1zChN9nverxxmTxkiU

During the afternoon this page was loading Felix profile.
Probably just a wise guy. lol

60390338_448432339224949_5974926646975660032_n.jpg

Donatello

I do like Felix, but I agree he isn't a good choice as a Suarez replacement.

If you observe him, you'll notice that the Benfica system is, built around him/ highly flexible. He isn't a target man, nor a false 9, he has sort of a ''free role'', which lets him roam freely, and he won't be getting it here.

I also don't think he's worth 120M atm, but he do has time to make it worthy. Its better to give him a season or two to see how much compatible he is.

Last edited:

Givenchy

he'll probably end up at City if Sane is joining Bayern. i look forward to seeing what Pep turns him in to

ShervinJ

On instagram, Joao follows Leo, Leo's wife, Roberto, Ousmane, Riqui Puig, Frenkie, Ronaldinho, Dani Alves, Coutinho, Collado, etc. He follows FC Barcelona and not Real Madrid.

I think he will be a top top player in a few years but I agree 120 million right now is way too much.

People are putting too much weight on the league he plays in to downgrade him, and by viewing him as a CF/ST. Where he should be viewed as a signing or us in not as a Suarez replacement but as a Iniesta replacement. A midfield of Artur - FDJ - and Felix would be the best midfield in the world for the next decade, encapsulating all the key attributes required of a midfield trident. Felix is the number 1 player I would buy - above Griezmann or even De Ligt, he is an outrageous, generational talent.

Home of Barca Fans