14 - João Félix

xXKonan

To be fair he's experiencing what happens when the other team keeps the ball.

This is where Griezmann was key for Atletico, the little ball they get he makes things count. Felix is going to have to get used to it as well and forge his game around that prospect as well.

mc_lovin

Im still convinced by him. But the expectations are insane and precisely why I think Atletico wont challange for the title. He needs to chew out 8-9/10 performances every game to win the title, their other attackers/midfielders arent all that regarding creativity/match winning.

xXKonan

Simeone reverted back to his flat 4 system and in order to shoehorn in Costa and Morata, he played Felix as an RM.

He has had his moments but he has struggled the most when the team doesn't have the ball or if supply is limited. Griezmann at Atletico was a pro at working with what very little he got and made it count. Felix hasn't been able to do that but he's young and will improve eventually.

henias

He's okay, I personally think Simeone is too rigid, he's more of a creative player, not a heavy off-the-ball player like Griezmann and the flat 442 will give him little options.

mc_lovin

Behave, its three months into the season. He had a moment of absolute quality as well. Im not saying he will succeed, but its a bit premature writing him off.

EdmondDantes

He had that one brilliant cross early in the first half, other than that I genuinely forgot he was on the pitch. Doesn't seem like a Cholo Simeone player.

I still think he will shine, whether he will have to move clubs for that to happen we have to wait and see.

xXKonan

He's a talented player but doesn't seem to fit Simeone mold, at least at this point in time.

I think he would thrive in a team that has the ball with him being the focal point. Right now he's being used in the old Griezmann role which is doing little with what you have and trying to strike gold. He will show his quality every now and then but right now it feels like he's being strangled under Simeone's tight defensive system.

Home of Barca Fans