14 - João Félix

No!
Felix need to stay!
120M or nothing!

Felix and Bernardo Silva with Messi is a dream for classic football fan, like me.
Along with Bernardo Silva is the best talent in the formation of my club.

I've heard that Benfica will only sell him for 120m and that they want to renew the contract and move the buy out clause to 200m because they think 120m too cheap. That's how high they rate this beast.

GonThird

Banned
People are putting too much weight on the league he plays in to downgrade him, and by viewing him as a CF/ST. Where he should be viewed as a signing or us in not as a Suarez replacement but as a Iniesta replacement. A midfield of Artur - FDJ - and Felix would be the best midfield in the world for the next decade, encapsulating all the key attributes required of a midfield trident. Felix is the number 1 player I would buy - above Griezmann or even De Ligt, he is an outrageous, generational talent.

He is good, no doubt about it. But all that? Dunno. Benfica usually wins pretty easily with all the mistakes they are offered, which further hypes him. That's why Renato flopped. Would need him to see him outside of Benfica to actually test it. Any player is top level when playing there.

Mcking

People are putting too much weight on the league he plays in to downgrade him, and by viewing him as a CF/ST. Where he should be viewed as a signing or us in not as a Suarez replacement but as a Iniesta replacement. A midfield of Artur - FDJ - and Felix would be the best midfield in the world for the next decade, encapsulating all the key attributes required of a midfield trident. Felix is the number 1 player I would buy - above Griezmann or even De Ligt, he is an outrageous, generational talent.
He is not really a midfielder though. He is more of a striker than a midfielder.

Laplacian

Remember, talented players are only developed in top 5 leagues. Forget Neymar (Brasil), Cr7(Portugal), B.Silva (Portugal), Arthur (Brasil), Ronaldinho (Brasil), De Ligt (Netherlands), Ronaldo Nazario (Netherlands and Brasil) and so on. We should only be be buying players from established teams for 140-160m each! That'll guarantee us something!

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Remember, talented players are only developed in top 5 leagues. Forget Neymar (Brasil), Cr7(Portugal), B.Silva (Portugal), Arthur (Brasil), Ronaldinho (Brasil), De Ligt (Netherlands), Ronaldo Nazario (Netherlands and Brasil) and so on. We should only be be buying players from established teams for 140-160m each! That'll guarantee us something!

Yes let's buy over hyped players from shitty leagues for 120m instead. Sound logic

Laplacian

Yes let's buy over hyped players from shitty leagues for 120m instead. Sound logic

Yeah because that's exactly what I said, retard lmfao. The point is people should stop evaluating talents based on the league they play, instead of the actual skillset they display. I'm not advocating for Barcelona to buy João Felix, get it through your thick skull. You of all people should know I'm not fond overhyped one season wonders.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Yeah because that's exactly what I said, retard lmfao. The point is people should stop evaluating talents based on the league they play, instead of the actual skillset they display. I'm not advocating for Barcelona to buy João Felix, get it through your thick skull. You of all people should know I'm not fond overhyped one season wonders.

Your post seems to infer that you are for his purchase, specifically since the post you replied to also supports his purchase. Since you have clarified you are not then we in agreeance.
I'm genuinely as against this purchase as I was against the Coutinho purchase.

Also I'd rather not spend that money at all then buy either.

FC433

A. Madrid is very interested and they could actually get him this summer according to recent reports.

Home of Barca Fans