14 - João Félix

clemente

This is some next level stupid from Atletic, I actually would give 90% chance that this kid will be a massive flop and not even a starter, and 10% chance that he will actually turn out like Mbappe.

Beast

The Observer
This is some next level stupid from Atletic, I actually would give 90% chance that this kid will be a massive flop and not even a starter, and 10% chance that he will actually turn out like Mbappe.
He is actually a stunning player but not for 120 and definitely not for a Simeone team /Atletico Madrid ..they don't play properly with wingers Simeone prefer a 4 CM lineup

hulinat

I would give a 90% chance that you've actually never even seen him play and only rate players based on hype while being completely unaware of how many talented kids there are in the world that don't make the newspapers.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sensational talent with potential to be something special. Overpriced? Sure. Too soon for a big move? Absolutely. But I don't agree he will not fit into a Simeone team since I don't really see him as a winger but mostly as a #10 or even false #9. He plays best behind a striker much like he will likely end up doing at Atletico

Campos

What's so strange about it? we spent €105Mio + €40 million add-ons for 20 y.o. Dembele.

Felix hasn't even played a full season for Benfica.

Don't get me wrong. He's one of the hottest prospects at the moment. But 120m is a laughable amount of money for this kid. Big risk also!

If he's worth 120m. Than De Ligt is at least worth 100m.

De Ligt has played over 100 games for Ajax. Played an EL final, CL semi-final, Nation-League-final.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A year ago Mendes offered him to Sevilla for 1,5M and they rejected.

:lol:

In the age of fake news, approach with caution when reading ridiculous numbers - no chance Benfica was going to cash in on one of their biggest talents even a year ago for a paltry sum like that

khaled_a_d

Sensational talent with potential to be something special. Overpriced? Sure. Too soon for a big move? Absolutely. But I don't agree he will not fit into a Simeone team since I don't really see him as a winger but mostly as a #10 or even false #9. He plays best behind a striker much like he will likely end up doing at Atletico

This, he is risk and overpriced. But talent is huge and could very well prove to be great deal if he lives to his potential. Gr8 fit for Simeone too

clemente

I would give a 90% chance that you've actually never even seen him play and only rate players based on hype while being completely unaware of how many talented kids there are in the world that don't make the newspapers.

I get it that you're the biggest fanboy of his, and sure he looks great against Liga NOS defenders but he needs to make a big step to do it in la liga. From the very start obviously Atletico fans and newspapers will keep repeating the sum paid for him after every game, he's too young so the pressure will most likely get to his head, and will make it hard for him to take the next step, seen it so many times now, this transfer has flop written all over it.

Home of Barca Fans