14 - João Félix

bastardo

He didn't do much in the game but I can see why atletico is willing to pay that much for him. He has that football iq that cannot be taught or that is very hard to teach. That kind of talent is just very exciting to watch

Zidane82

Of all the players that moved clubs a few months ago I think this kid plus Godin would have walked into our team ...

Laplacian

Of all the players that moved clubs a few months ago I think this kid plus Godin would have walked into our team ...

I disagree, he doesn't have a "standard" position and that's exactly what this team's problem is. There's no way we can two or more free role type players in the same team. We need wingers, strikers, and midfielders - we already have our no. 10, it's Messi. Felix would struggle just liek Coutinho did, and just like Griezmann is about to.

EdmondDantes

Just saw his dribble. There is only one word to describe this footballer - EXQUISITE. Ricky Kaka incarnate. Could easily have played as an advanced LCM for us. A pity.

He's like a Kaka, Firmino on steroids.

So smooth and technical, but lethal in front of goal as well.

Bernardo Silva & Felix are on a different level these days. Two monsters already.

EdmondDantes

Could he be Atletico's own Ronaldo?

I'm talking more in terms of magnitude as a player rather than just as a like-for-like comparison.

pregra

Overhyped as feck if you ask me. Yes he has potential but right now every single little thing he does is blown out of proportion. Barely touched the ball tonight.

Home of Barca Fans