User Tag List

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 368

Thread: Joo Flix

  1. #331
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    179
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    120m for a 19 years old kid ?

  2. #332
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,899
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm at a loss for words.

    This is stunning.
    Puyol #5

  3. #333
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,143
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insane hype, what a gamble from Atleti.

  4. #334
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,590
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is some next level stupid from Atletic, I actually would give 90% chance that this kid will be a massive flop and not even a starter, and 10% chance that he will actually turn out like Mbappe.

  5. #335
    The Observer
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,809
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    This is some next level stupid from Atletic, I actually would give 90% chance that this kid will be a massive flop and not even a starter, and 10% chance that he will actually turn out like Mbappe.
    He is actually a stunning player but not for 120 and definitely not for a Simeone team /Atletico Madrid ..they don't play properly with wingers Simeone prefer a 4 CM lineup
    Say NO to "Gif" signature

  6. #336
    Senior Member
    MagIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,541
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campos View Post
    120m for a 19 years old kid ?
    What's so strange about it? we spent €105Mio + €40 million add-ons for 20 y.o. Dembele.
    I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiolas philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless. Marco Van Basten

  7. #337
    Senior Member
    Joppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,634
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    This is some next level stupid from Atletic, I actually would give 90% chance that this kid will be a massive flop and not even a starter, and 10% chance that he will actually turn out like Mbappe.
    I would give a 90% chance that you've actually never even seen him play and only rate players based on hype while being completely unaware of how many talented kids there are in the world that don't make the newspapers.

  8. #338
    Senior Member
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    7,311
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MagIX View Post
    What's so strange about it? we spent €105Mio + €40 million add-ons for 20 y.o. Dembele.
    2 wonder seasons in much better leagues are better than a wonder season in the best team of a crap league.

  9. #339
    Senior Member
    Joppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,634
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    2 wonder seasons in much better leagues are better than a wonder season in the best team of a crap league.
    And he's been so worth it lmao

  10. #340
    Mike the Knife
    FCBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    La Cte
    Posts
    9,287
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sensational talent with potential to be something special. Overpriced? Sure. Too soon for a big move? Absolutely. But I don't agree he will not fit into a Simeone team since I don't really see him as a winger but mostly as a #10 or even false #9. He plays best behind a striker much like he will likely end up doing at Atletico
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

  11. #341
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    179
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MagIX View Post
    What's so strange about it? we spent €105Mio + €40 million add-ons for 20 y.o. Dembele.
    Felix hasn't even played a full season for Benfica.

    Don't get me wrong. He's one of the hottest prospects at the moment. But 120m is a laughable amount of money for this kid. Big risk also!

    If he's worth 120m. Than De Ligt is at least worth 100m.

    De Ligt has played over 100 games for Ajax. Played an EL final, CL semi-final, Nation-League-final.

  12. #342
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,114
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A year ago Mendes offered him to Sevilla for 1,5M and they rejected.


  13. #343
    Mike the Knife
    FCBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    La Cte
    Posts
    9,287
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    A year ago Mendes offered him to Sevilla for 1,5M and they rejected.

    In the age of fake news, approach with caution when reading ridiculous numbers - no chance Benfica was going to cash in on one of their biggest talents even a year ago for a paltry sum like that
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

  14. #344
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    9,890
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Sensational talent with potential to be something special. Overpriced? Sure. Too soon for a big move? Absolutely. But I don't agree he will not fit into a Simeone team since I don't really see him as a winger but mostly as a #10 or even false #9. He plays best behind a striker much like he will likely end up doing at Atletico
    This, he is risk and overpriced. But talent is huge and could very well prove to be great deal if he lives to his potential. Gr8 fit for Simeone too

  15. #345
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,590
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    I would give a 90% chance that you've actually never even seen him play and only rate players based on hype while being completely unaware of how many talented kids there are in the world that don't make the newspapers.
    I get it that you're the biggest fanboy of his, and sure he looks great against Liga NOS defenders but he needs to make a big step to do it in la liga. From the very start obviously Atletico fans and newspapers will keep repeating the sum paid for him after every game, he's too young so the pressure will most likely get to his head, and will make it hard for him to take the next step, seen it so many times now, this transfer has flop written all over it.