User Tag List

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 497

Thread: Joo Flix

  1. #256
    Senior Member
    Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1904_AiMessi10 View Post
    No!
    Felix need to stay!
    120M or nothing!

    Felix and Bernardo Silva with Messi is a dream for classic football fan, like me.
    Along with Bernardo Silva is the best talent in the formation of my club.
    I've heard that Benfica will only sell him for 120m and that they want to renew the contract and move the buy out clause to 200m because they think 120m too cheap. That's how high they rate this beast.
    "I don't care what Barcaforum thinks, for me it's Gala XI y nada mas." - Ernesto Valverde.

  2. #257
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor View Post
    People are putting too much weight on the league he plays in to downgrade him, and by viewing him as a CF/ST. Where he should be viewed as a signing or us in not as a Suarez replacement but as a Iniesta replacement. A midfield of Artur - FDJ - and Felix would be the best midfield in the world for the next decade, encapsulating all the key attributes required of a midfield trident. Felix is the number 1 player I would buy - above Griezmann or even De Ligt, he is an outrageous, generational talent.
    He is good, no doubt about it. But all that? Dunno. Benfica usually wins pretty easily with all the mistakes they are offered, which further hypes him. That's why Renato flopped. Would need him to see him outside of Benfica to actually test it. Any player is top level when playing there.

  3. #258
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    12,065
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #259
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    630
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coutinho v2.0/Denis Suarez v3.0

  5. #260
    New signing

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor View Post
    People are putting too much weight on the league he plays in to downgrade him, and by viewing him as a CF/ST. Where he should be viewed as a signing or us in not as a Suarez replacement but as a Iniesta replacement. A midfield of Artur - FDJ - and Felix would be the best midfield in the world for the next decade, encapsulating all the key attributes required of a midfield trident. Felix is the number 1 player I would buy - above Griezmann or even De Ligt, he is an outrageous, generational talent.
    He is not really a midfielder though. He is more of a striker than a midfielder.

  6. #261
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,235
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Madrid planned to sign Joao Felix for 80 million euros and loan him back to Benfica, but Benfica rejected it.

    https://amp.marca.com/en/football/re...5588b45d3.html

  7. #262
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    630
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol bullshit

  8. #263
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    Could be another Renato Sanches.

    Or an Andre Gomes

  9. #264
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    750
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor View Post
    People are putting too much weight on the league he plays in to downgrade him, and by viewing him as a CF/ST. Where he should be viewed as a signing or us in not as a Suarez replacement but as a Iniesta replacement. A midfield of Artur - FDJ - and Felix would be the best midfield in the world for the next decade, encapsulating all the key attributes required of a midfield trident. Felix is the number 1 player I would buy - above Griezmann or even De Ligt, he is an outrageous, generational talent.
    Remember, talented players are only developed in top 5 leagues. Forget Neymar (Brasil), Cr7(Portugal), B.Silva (Portugal), Arthur (Brasil), Ronaldinho (Brasil), De Ligt (Netherlands), Ronaldo Nazario (Netherlands and Brasil) and so on. We should only be be buying players from established teams for 140-160m each! That'll guarantee us something!

  10. #265
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    630
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Remember, talented players are only developed in top 5 leagues. Forget Neymar (Brasil), Cr7(Portugal), B.Silva (Portugal), Arthur (Brasil), Ronaldinho (Brasil), De Ligt (Netherlands), Ronaldo Nazario (Netherlands and Brasil) and so on. We should only be be buying players from established teams for 140-160m each! That'll guarantee us something!
    Yes let's buy over hyped players from shitty leagues for 120m instead. Sound logic

  11. #266
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    750
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Respekt_III View Post
    Yes let's buy over hyped players from shitty leagues for 120m instead. Sound logic

    Yeah because that's exactly what I said, retard lmfao. The point is people should stop evaluating talents based on the league they play, instead of the actual skillset they display. I'm not advocating for Barcelona to buy Joo Felix, get it through your thick skull. You of all people should know I'm not fond overhyped one season wonders.

  12. #267
    Cul de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    16,310
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better than close to 100m for Rodrigo though.
    Sc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  13. #268
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    630
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Yeah because that's exactly what I said, retard lmfao. The point is people should stop evaluating talents based on the league they play, instead of the actual skillset they display. I'm not advocating for Barcelona to buy Joo Felix, get it through your thick skull. You of all people should know I'm not fond overhyped one season wonders.
    Your post seems to infer that you are for his purchase, specifically since the post you replied to also supports his purchase. Since you have clarified you are not then we in agreeance.
    I'm genuinely as against this purchase as I was against the Coutinho purchase.

    Also I'd rather not spend that money at all then buy either.

  14. #269
    Senior Member
    maldhowayanr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,505
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A. Madrid is very interested and they could actually get him this summer according to recent reports.

  15. #270
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,502
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should target him in the summer 2020
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think Thats why Im not a heterosexual.