Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1904_AiMessi10 View Post
    No!
    Felix need to stay!
    120M or nothing!

Felix and Bernardo Silva with Messi is a dream for classic football fan, like me.
    Along with Bernardo Silva is the best talent in the formation of my club.
    I've heard that Benfica will only sell him for 120m and that they want to renew the contract and move the buy out clause to 200m because they think 120m too cheap. That's how high they rate this beast.
    "I don't care what Barcaforum thinks, for me it's Gala XI y nada mas." - Ernesto Valverde.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor View Post
    People are putting too much weight on the league he plays in to downgrade him, and by viewing him as a CF/ST. Where he should be viewed as a signing or us in not as a Suarez replacement but as a Iniesta replacement. A midfield of Artur - FDJ - and Felix would be the best midfield in the world for the next decade, encapsulating all the key attributes required of a midfield trident. Felix is the number 1 player I would buy - above Griezmann or even De Ligt, he is an outrageous, generational talent.
    He is good, no doubt about it. But all that? Dunno. Benfica usually wins pretty easily with all the mistakes they are offered, which further hypes him. That's why Renato flopped. Would need him to see him outside of Benfica to actually test it. Any player is top level when playing there.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coutinho v2.0/Denis Suarez v3.0

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are putting too much weight on the league he plays in to downgrade him, and by viewing him as a CF/ST. Where he should be viewed as a signing or us in not as a Suarez replacement but as a Iniesta replacement. A midfield of Artur - FDJ - and Felix would be the best midfield in the world for the next decade, encapsulating all the key attributes required of a midfield trident. Felix is the number 1 player I would buy - above Griezmann or even De Ligt, he is an outrageous, generational talent.
    He is not really a midfielder though. He is more of a striker than a midfielder.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Madrid planned to sign Joao Felix for 80 million euros and loan him back to Benfica, but Benfica rejected it.

https://amp.marca.com/en/football/re...5588b45d3.html

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol bullshit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    Could be another Renato Sanches.

Or an Andre Gomes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember, talented players are only developed in top 5 leagues. Forget Neymar (Brasil), Cr7(Portugal), B.Silva (Portugal), Arthur (Brasil), Ronaldinho (Brasil), De Ligt (Netherlands), Ronaldo Nazario (Netherlands and Brasil) and so on. We should only be be buying players from established teams for 140-160m each! That'll guarantee us something!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Remember, talented players are only developed in top 5 leagues. Forget Neymar (Brasil), Cr7(Portugal), B.Silva (Portugal), Arthur (Brasil), Ronaldinho (Brasil), De Ligt (Netherlands), Ronaldo Nazario (Netherlands and Brasil) and so on. We should only be be buying players from established teams for 140-160m each! That'll guarantee us something!
    Yes let's buy over hyped players from shitty leagues for 120m instead. Sound logic

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Respekt_III View Post
    Yes let's buy over hyped players from shitty leagues for 120m instead. Sound logic

Yeah because that's exactly what I said, retard lmfao. The point is people should stop evaluating talents based on the league they play, instead of the actual skillset they display. I'm not advocating for Barcelona to buy Joo Felix, get it through your thick skull. You of all people should know I'm not fond overhyped one season wonders.

Cul de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better than close to 100m for Rodrigo though.
    Sc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Yeah because that's exactly what I said, retard lmfao. The point is people should stop evaluating talents based on the league they play, instead of the actual skillset they display. I'm not advocating for Barcelona to buy Joo Felix, get it through your thick skull. You of all people should know I'm not fond overhyped one season wonders.
    Your post seems to infer that you are for his purchase, specifically since the post you replied to also supports his purchase. Since you have clarified you are not then we in agreeance.
    I'm genuinely as against this purchase as I was against the Coutinho purchase.

Also I'd rather not spend that money at all then buy either.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A. Madrid is very interested and they could actually get him this summer according to recent reports.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should target him in the summer 2020
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think Thats why Im not a heterosexual.