User Tag List

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Joo Flix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    It's a friendly against Numencia and people acting like he's the second coming of Ronaldo lmao.
    Lol exactly

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Atletico really paid 120 mil for him , we got a huge steal for PRINCE DEMBELE at 140 mil.

LOL @ Pathetico.
    Last edited by catalinutzR80; 21st July 2019 at 12:41 PM.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao this is delicious. You guys are about to hate on this player not because he looks bad (he looked great during his debut), not because you hate his personality, not because you hate his team, and not because he did something particularly bad against your team; it's simply because someone decided to compare him to a player whom you guys for some strange reason decided to die over a hill for.

It's genuinely hilarious. I'd understand the rabid fanboyism if it was for Messi, or even Hazard or Neymar - but it's literally for a player who has yet to accomplish anything of note for this club.

Holy shit it's beautiful, it actually shows just how you guys are insecure about Ousmane Dembele's prospects.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Lmao this is delicious. You guys are about to hate on this player not because he looks bad (he looked great during his debut), not because you hate his personality, not because you hate his team, and not because he did something particularly bad against your team; it's simply because someone decided to compare him to a player whom you guys for some strange reason decided to die over a hill for.

It's genuinely hilarious. I'd understand the rabid fanboyism if it was for Messi, or even Hazard or Neymar - but it's literally for a player who has yet to accomplish anything of note for this club.

Holy shit it's beautiful, it actually shows just how you guys are insecure about Ousmane Dembele's prospects.
    One guy said it but okay lol we get it you have a hate boner for Dembele

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One guy said it but okay lol we get it you have a hate boner for Dembele
    The only reason Cat and Afro are here to talk shit is because of Tackle's post in Dembele's thread, lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only reason Cat and Afro are here to talk shit is because of Tackle's post in Dembele's thread, lol.
    Doubt it. People just read and comment on new activity in the threads. Alternstively they may have always held the view that he's over rated, I know I have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate where did I talk shit about Felix? You should seriously consider gettin some help cause your obsession with Dembele is not healthy.
    It must burn your soul slow to see how much love and support he gets from our fans and how highly rated he is amongst football fans in general whereas you're actively hoping and praying that he fails just so u can log back on and chat shit.

BTW i like the look of this Felix kid i always did he has talent but that youtube clip was nothin to get excited about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a friendly against Numencia and people acting like he's the second coming of Ronaldo lmao.
    That is an exaggeration, quite a significant one. He looked very good during his debut, with his new team. It doesn't really matter who it was against. It is PRESEASON with his new team that he played his debut game for.

We all know this. Stop being a cunt.
    Pwn'ing no0bs since 1985.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Co0ter View Post
    That is an exaggeration, quite a significant one. He looked very good during his debut, with his new team. It doesn't really matter who it was against. It is PRESEASON with his new team that he played his debut game for.

We all know this. Stop being a cunt.
    Gomes and Turan both had very good debuts too. Check the first page of their threads on here for proof.

A friendly is completely meaningless and I'm not exaggerating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gomes and Turan both had very good debuts too. Check the first page of their threads on here for proof.

A friendly is completely meaningless and I'm not exaggerating.
    Saying people are acting like he's the second coming of Ronaldo is an exaggeration, clearly. No one cares about Arda's or anyone else's debut. It's a debut during preseason, we all know to take it with a grain of salt. Regardless, a good debut is a good debut and the touch and vision he displayed was impressive.
    Pwn'ing no0bs since 1985.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what the hell was so impressive about his performance if dembele's was supposedly "bad"? lol, the agendas on this site man
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Liverpool got a man inside it looks like. Never want to see this piece of shit wear our shirt again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    He will be our 2nd best player by miles, behind Messi.

Why doubting Coutinho?
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Neymar was a strange fit.
    Cou will play as if he was born and developed here.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very smooth with the ball and almost scored a beauty after folding a Real defender and almost chipping Courtois. All in all he looks very promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Valverde cheerleader in his natural habitat View Post
    Good, let them win the overrated CL and we'll continue to dominate La Liga.
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    CNN is probably the most reliable source of news

#factsfirst
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Cul de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, quite impressive in the first half against Real Madrid. Linking up very well and he even defends! Fit in their system like a glove.
    Sc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, this kid is incredible.

Brilliant touch and even better pass.

Cul de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another wonderful pass and assist, this kid is something.
    Sc Culer. Go HUAWEI!