powered by;
process.jpg

Full name: Matteo Guendouzi Olié
Date of birth: 14 April 1999
Place of birth: Poissy, France
Height: 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Playing position: CM/DM
Current club: Arsenal

He arrived at Arsenal in summer 2018 from Lorient for £7m. Really caught my attention against City. Very elegant and comfortable on the ball, it's hard to believe he was playing in Ligue 2 last year.

Riordon

What a performance this afternoon. Dominated Tottenham. This guy is not talked about enough, he is in the same level of talent as the best young midfielders: De Jong, Aouar, Ndombele and so on.

EdmondDantes

He's brilliant.

I'm amazed Matteo, Ndombele and Aouar haven't been called up for France. They're much better than the ones currently on the roster.

Last edited:

FC433

I loved him from the very first game I watched. I think it was against MUFC when MF pulled his hair. Very intelligent player with excellent stamina, very rare. He reminds me of R. Puig, but better, much better physically.

Riordon

I loved him from the very first game I watched. I think it was against MUFC when MF pulled his hair. Very intelligent player with excellent stamina, very rare. He reminds me of R. Puig, but better, much better physically.

He is world class talent and IMO up there with Arthur, Ndombele and Aouar with Frenkie for me being something else. But he is a DM/CM and we already have two great talents in that position so can’t really see the need

FC433

^
you make a good point, but we can still play Arthur as an advanced CM. It would not really hurt to have an additional excellent player who can cover two positions.

Advanced CM FDJ Arthur + MG that should be enough for a very very long time.

Zidane82

.... and still only a kid !!

Zidane82

He is world class talent and IMO up there with Arthur, Ndombele and Aouar with Frenkie for me being something else. But he is a DM/CM and we already have two great talents in that position so can’t really see the need

He’s not at FDJ level yet .. but who is apart from Messi and Mbappe

FC433

The only midfielder that I would add to our squad. Maybe F. Ruiz if we can get him for a reasonable price.

Home of Barca Fans