Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

soul24rage

lol at first I thought why was there only 9 outfield players on that map. we really need a RW

Last edited:

FCBfan22

But, if we look at this passmap from the positive side, at least our midfield isn't walking over eachother anymore.

:lol:

ATLBarcaFan

It's always great to beat Madrid, but there were some obvious concerns coming out of that match. It was very concerning to see Semedo get schooled by Vinicius time and time again, thankfully for us he appeared to graduate from the Luis Suarez school of finishing. Also, Dembele should be playing on the right with Semedo, he is much better on that side. I'd love to see the Coutinho start in the midfield with Arthur and Busi this weekend, we need more dynamic play in the midfield

Devils

Lol it feels so amazing waking up today after annihilating Real Madrid. 4-1 aggregate and eliminating them from the only competition they are relevant in this season. This basically ends their season lmao.

5-1 in the league. 4-1 in copa.

Next level dominance. Fucking destroyed those bums lmao.

CatalinR10

Not really.

We can talk how much we want but we ALL secretly know that RM will get to the finals pretty easily.

Might skip this game.

It's boring when you know 100% which team will win.

Can't bother.

u never wrong, eh?

I also said they were going to humiliate us , which they pretty much did . Or are u implying they didn't ?

Forget about the scoreboard for a second and look how we played. Us not going half time 4-0 down is most likely some Zidane vodoo shit Valverde did before the game.

My prediction was pretty much true based on how the teams played , we won 3-0 with 2 shots on goals based on luck.

They destroyed us , don't even want to think what will happen on saturday.

Vilarrubi

I also said they were going to humiliate us , which they pretty much did . Or are u implying they didn't ?

Forget about the scoreboard for a second and look how we played. Us not going half time 4-0 down is most likely some Zidane vodoo shit Valverde did before the game.

My prediction was pretty much true based on how the teams played , we won 3-0 with 2 shots on goals based on luck.

I don't think we will play as bad this Saturday... it would be hard to even play as bad as yesterday. The scoreline is another thing, anything can happen in Clasicos as seen yesterday.

Havesaks

Vincius couldnt even kick a cow in the ass without missing. Thats not unlucky, thats just really, really bad end product. Us having world class players with world class end product, isnt luck - its skill. The only ones who was lucky, is Real Madrid, the referee & VAR missed a pentaly, so yes, should have been 4-0.

It was always a 50/50 game and your prediction was as wrong as it can get. So maybe next time you dont want to sell your own team like that.

PS. I dint feel humilated, i felt like we rightfully took a good win and came to the finale.

CatalinR10

Vincius couldnt even kick a cow in the ass without missing. Thats not unlucky, thats just really, really bad end product. Us having world class players with world class end product, isnt luck - its skill. The only ones who was lucky, is Real Madrid, the referee & VAR missed a pentaly, so yes, should have been 4-0.

It was always a 50/50 game and your prediction was as wrong as it can get. So maybe next time you dont want to sell your own team like that.

PS. I dint feel humilated, i felt like we rightfully took a good win and came to the finale.

you are right , we should actually had won 5-0 with our worldclass display.

And yes , VAR also missed a penalty at Semedo's foul on Vinicius at 0-0.

If you think who came out lucky out of the game yesterday is RM , then that pretty much proves your football knowledge.

LMAO.

Home of Barca Fans