User Tag List

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Results 406 to 419 of 419

Thread: Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

  1. #406
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,799
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But when it comes to Lyon, "we created many chances but just couldnt convert! We deserved to win!"

    But when it comes to Madrid, "Just really really bad end product, they suck"

    Excuses that conveniently fit your narratives.

    Gotta love the blind supporters.

  2. #407
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9,173
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    you are right , we should actually had won 5-0 with our worldclass display.


    And yes , VAR also missed a penalty at Semedo's foul on Vinicius at 0-0.

    If you think who came out lucky out of the game yesterday is RM , then that pretty much proves your football knowledge.

    LMAO.
    There is no luck, winners win, bottlers bottle it, the end.

  3. #408
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,140
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    you are right , we should actually had won 5-0 with our worldclass display.


    And yes , VAR also missed a penalty at Semedo's foul on Vinicius at 0-0.

    If you think who came out lucky out of the game yesterday is RM , then that pretty much proves your football knowledge.

    LMAO.
    Maybe you should redefine your childish definition of luck. Semedo didnt commit a penalty on Vincius, nice try tho.

    Besides that, you were wrong, so next time maybe dont be so sure about yourself, because it makes you look stupid (not saying you are).

  4. #409
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    12,673
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyros View Post
    Maybe you should redefine your childish definition of luck. Semedo didnt commit a penalty on Vincius, nice try tho.

    Besides that, you were wrong, so next time maybe dont be so sure about yourself, because it makes you look stupid (not saying you are).
    It actually was , he hit his leg and as he went down he pushed him with his hand . We were lucky not to receive a pen there.

    You saying I'm wrong is your opinion and I respect that but it was already proven by FACTS that I am right all the time.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  5. #410
    Senior Member
    raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,444
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    It actually was , he hit his leg and as he went down he pushed him with his hand . We were lucky not to receive a pen there.

    You saying I'm wrong is your opinion and I respect that but it was already proven by FACTS that I am right all the time.
    Come on, that would have been really soft for a pen. People fall like that 10x a match and var makes it looks way worse in slomo. That and defensive diving during goals are real downsides of var.
    6RACIES XAVI

  6. #411
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,140
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    It actually was , he hit his leg and as he went down he pushed him with his hand . We were lucky not to receive a pen there.

    You saying I'm wrong is your opinion and I respect that but it was already proven by FACTS that I am right all the time.
    Did real pass to the finale? No. Not were you just false, now you also a liar man keep up the good work

  7. #412
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    12,673
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyros View Post
    Did real pass to the finale? No. Not were you just false, now you also a liar man keep up the good work
    wow , i don't know where all this abuse is coming from .

    now i know how the brave rakitic fanatics feel like

    disgusting.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  8. #413
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,140
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    wow , i don't know where all this abuse is coming from .

    now i know how the brave rakitic fanatics feel like

    disgusting.
    You could just admit you were wrong in stead of coming with all your excueses. Some people here come all the time with this apocolypse talk about this player, that manager (EV), Rakitic for that sake, and try to stir the pot. Its just aint pretty.

    Abuse? Get real man.

  9. #414
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,118
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From higlights:

    Crucial blocks, interceptions, tackles or saves by players (from highlights) in our box:

    Pique -8
    Dembele-2
    Semedo-5
    Rakitić - 2
    MATS-7
    Alba-2
    Lenglet-3
    Busquets-2
    Roberto-1
    ------------------------------------------------
    32 dangerous plays by RM in our box (excluding their misses). Too much.

    Left side of the defense: 5 (Excluding Dembele)
    Right side of the defense: 13

    I think it's clear that we need strenghtening on the right side.

  10. #415
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,560
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Vinicius would be a right winger you would say we need to improve our left side.

  11. #416
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    950
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLBarcaFan View Post
    It was very concerning to see Semedo get schooled by Vinicius time and time again, thankfully for us he appeared to graduate from the Luis Suarez school of finishing
    Sure Suarez is and has always been a top finisher

  12. #417
    Member
    neo_wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    433
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We won like how zidanes team won in the last few years, con la flor en el culo, lol, hopefully we play awesome on sat and smash them.

  13. #418
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nicosia, Cyprus
    Posts
    1,089
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    From the highlights didn't look like we deserved to win.
    From the game it was actually even worse. This was our luckiest victory since at least 2008.

  14. #419
    Senior Member
    FC B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,673
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post


    After 241 official games both teams have 95 wins, RM still with 5 more goals.
    I've been waiting for so long to match up with them, I'm hoping Barca will surpass them in the win stat tomorrow but I'd be glad not to lose first of all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Centauri B View Post
    From the game it was actually even worse. This was our luckiest victory since at least 2008.
    The luckiest win over rm I've ever witnessed.
    Last edited by FC B; 1st March 2019 at 09:38 AM.