Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

Arizona Scott

------------MATS-------------
Semedo-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
-----------Busquets----------
-----Rakitić-------Arthur------
Messi---Suarez---Dembele--

If Arthur isn't ready than Bob for him. Coutinho & Vidal in the 2nd half depending on who looks more gassed--maybe some 4-2-3-1 variant pending the situation, I am glad vs Sevilla we saw Messi, Suarez, Dembele and Coutinho on the field. Could do something like that with Malcom for the league Classico.

Is Bale still being considered for a ban related to the gesture vs Atletico? Not that it should affect much how Barca lines up.

FC B

Difficult game in a complicated period of the season with fatigue accumulated due to Failverde's overplaying of starters style and many high stake games compressed in a short span of time.

It's rm and I want a win but in the circumstances I'd be pretty happy with a high scoreing draw or (if it is to lose a game) at least to lose the La Liga game vs. rm than this qualification.

But given how Barca plays recently I'm not too optimistic about our chances.

Vilarrubi

Difficult game in a complicated period of the season with fatigue accumulated due to Failverde's overplaying of starters style and many high stake games compressed in a short span of time.

It's rm and I want a win but in the circumstances I'd be pretty happy with a high scoreing draw or (if it is to lose a game) at least to lose the La Liga game vs. rm than this qualification.

Based on the last couple of games I’d say we are going into it in better shape.. anything could happen though.. it’s the Classico.

FCBfan22

Leo found his shooting boots again this weekend, so I think we should be fine. Also, Dembouz is slowly getting there and Arthur is coming back soon.

Now, if only there was some hope for Suarez's touch, let alone scoring. But that seems like science fiction at the moment.

Leo_98cro

MATS

Semedo Pique Lenglet Alba

Bob Busi Raki

Dembele Messi Coutinho

But wont happen since Suarez will play ofc...So i think it will be like this just Donkey insted Cou

soul24rage

[tw]1100368877572231169[/tw]

I could totally see EV making this lineup tomorrow and possibly for Saturday as well.

Andresito

Staff member
So Semedo and Roberto to stop Vinicius.

I remember the times when the opposition used to try to stop our wingers with two defensive minded players.

FCBfan22

So Semedo and Roberto to stop Vinicius.

I remember the times when the opposition used to try to stop our wingers with two defensive minded players.

Exactly.

Valverde the kind of guy to put on 4 condoms, for that extra safety, even if he can't feel anything.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Nobody cares about Vinicius. This is because Arthur is not available and Valverde realized Busi, Raki, Vidal is not the right combo. He also realized Semedo is the better choice at RB but Sergi Roberto has to play somewhere and he is afraid to play Alena so that is his solution.

Vilarrubi

Nobody cares about Vinicius. This is because Arthur is not available and Valverde realized Busi, Raki, Vidal is not the right combo. He also realized Semedo is the better choice at RB but Sergi Roberto has to play somewhere and he is afraid to play Alena so that is his solution.

+1 Not every Valverde decision is bad... there is logic behind it and Semedo RB to try to handle Vinicius pace rather than Roberto.

Giginho75

Instead how does RM play in the last time?
Or better...since september?

El Gato

Villarato!

You're saying it as if it's not the case now. I mean, how exactly is Semedo+Roberto having a task on that side any different from Reguilon/Carvajal+Casemiro having to deal with Dembele and Messi wherever they are?

Andresito

Staff member
You're saying it as if it's not the case now. I mean, how exactly is Semedo+Roberto having a task on that side any different from Reguilon/Carvajal+Casemiro having to deal with Dembele and Messi wherever they are?

Because that combination of Madrid players doesn't equal an offensive sacrifice for the sole purpose of taking care of a dangerous player/wing.

I'd buy it if Marcelo and Reguilon started on the left side.

Home of Barca Fans