Merveil Ndockyt

Messi983

DAYn3ZCXsAARnYs.jpg

Full name: Merveil Valthy Streeker Ndockyt
Date of Birth: Jul 20, 1998
Positions: LW, RW, AM, ST
Current club: Getafe

According to Ferran Martinez Merveil Ndockyt will join Barça B on loan from Getafe. He was most recently on loan at Mallorca where he has played only 5 league games though three of them were this month. Mallorca has still decided to cancel his loan deal and now Getafe wants to loan him again. Last season he made 6 brief apperances (62 total minutes) for Getafe in La Liga.

It's possible he'll come as a replacement for Ballou Tabla who could be on his way out of the club.

[youtube]9XcGuG8bPGs[/youtube]

Messi983

Probably Ramon Planes was the one who suggested his signing. He was the one who brought him to Getafe in 2017 from KF Tirana. He was obviously not good enough for La Liga last year and not good enough for Segunda (Mallorca) this season but he could maybe be useful in Segunda B.

It's strange to see rumours about Ballou possibly leaving though because he has been training with the first team over the past few days.

Leo_Messi

A bizarre move if true. Ballou has looked rather promising every time that I have seen him for the B team. I have missed around half of their games this season so I can't tell if he was painfully bad in all the other games.

BTW, how the hell are you supposed to pronounce his surname? N-Dick-It?:lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans