Emerson

Messi983

Wonder why they didn't sell us Ceballos or Ruiz?

We didn't want Fabian when his clause was only 15m nor when it was 30m before going to Napoli. I've said many times that we should've gotten him at that time. I still like him but now his price is 80m+ which is too high.

We were interested in Ceballos and made an offer but he prefered Madrid.

I just saw and this retards from the board want to sell this guy just for 20 mil?

Relax, 99% of the rumours these days are BS.

Would be stupid to sell Emerson before he's given a chance to see what he can do here but we can't sell him this year anyway because he still belongs to Betis.

xXKonan

Should give him a chance before thinking of selling him, especially for 20 Million which is chump change.

Even if he may not be the answer there will at least be another team out there who will probably spend a good amount of money on him. I mean FFS we can get him for only 10 Million, you would have to be incompetent to not at least make a little more than that even if he doesn't succeed here.

LABarcaFan

Barcablaugranes.com

Barcelona's coaching staff apparently doesn't think Emerson is ready to come back. The reported thought process is to leave him at Betis or sell him. Few clubs in England - West Ham, Newcastle, Everton and Tottenham have all been interested for a reported 20 plus million euros. If Barca did decide to sell him, they would need to pay another six million to bring the loan to a halt prematurely.

khaled_a_d

IIRC Setien wasn't a big fan of him before he left Betis. He played him only 317 minutes in 17 games he was available.

vuji_31

Whatever tjey have in plan is not good.

Plan is sell everything and bring back Neymar
do Ratomeu can win elections.

JamDav1982

The EU places being up for grabs might help him arrive for next season.

Dont think can rely on him as starter as unproven as a back/rotation with Semedo and Roberto in as midfielder with Rakitic/Vidal gone would help decrease age of squad.

Even test him at CB... he has the height, power, leap, pace and ability on ball to play there. Just no idea if he ever has played and it is completely new position to him.... but could work and worth a go.

Sell Todibo, promote Araujo and sign Emerson.

Riordon

He has some good numbers not denying that but whenever I watch him play he is just as uninspiring as Semedo in offensive

xXKonan

According to Gabriel Sans (MD), the club is considering buying him back from Betis and selling him this summer.

Not really thrilled about it if this is true. One of the few bright spots along with Trincao and Pedri.

Catta

According to Gabriel Sans (MD), the club is considering buying him back from Betis and selling him this summer.

Not really thrilled about it if this is true. One of the few bright spots along with Trincao and Pedri.

What a shocker

This club will sell al the young talents but keep past it players like Busi, Raki, Vidal, Suarez, Umtiti, Coutinho, etc.

There are rumors BVB wants him. If they sell him they must include a buyback like Real did with Carvajal. But this is Bartos Barcelona, they don't know shit about business or future talent development.

Home of Barca Fans