Emerson

EdmondDantes

MD saying our scouts are very impressed with his progress this season.

I also read he can clock 35, 36 mph sprints making him faster than Dembele. Given he's 20, signing him for 12 mil was excellent business.

Messi983

Emerson made his NT debut in Brazil's 3-0 win against South Korea three days ago. He only played a few minutes but still nice to see.

xXKonan

If he keeps it up he could very well be the guy to Succeed Alves for Brazil's NT.

He Has more upside than the other scrubs like Danilo and guys like Fagner.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he keeps it up he could very well be the guy to Succeed Alves for Brazil's NT.

He Has more upside than the other scrubs like Danilo and guys like Fagner.

Until Yan Couto comes along.

Nothing about Emerson screams Barca/Brazil full-time RB to me.

Riordon

I saw a few Betis game and I really wasn’t impressed. Don’t look good in tight spaces nor a good shortpasser either. We should go for Yan Couto because even though he is very young he is an elite talent. Otherwise we have to spend big on Ricardo Pereira, probably 70+. I would stick with Semedo/Roberto and get Couto and hope he develops as planned

Last edited:

xXKonan

[tw]1202749425501835265[/tw]

With how the way he's talking, it seems like he will be brought in likely this summer.

Andresito

Staff member
I don't think it'd hurt for him to stay another season at Betis.
We're not in dire need of a right back at the moment and he could use Betis to really establish himself as one of the best right backs in the league next season.

Unless he somehow explodes ability-wise during the spring.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Right - it would of course only be beneficial if he stayed away from the Fraud as long as possible

Home of Barca Fans