Lliga | Round 21: Girona - FC Barcelona 0-2

CatalinR10

He finally benched Roberto for Semedo in the gala XI.

Ernie making all the right calls lately.

not really dawgy dawg .

he just benched roberto so he can start vs Sevilla.

Between these 2 Sevilla is the more important game , so Roberto is still ahead of Semedo.

SMH.

Raketa10

Every time we discard Alena and Denis makes the squad I feel sick! Why the hell would you discard a young talented player and not a player you want to get rid of?!

Nucky

Can't lose points today, it's a must win match. Atletico are 5 points behind, they won yesterday. Good thing Valverde rested Messi in Copa, so he will 100% for todays match, we need him more today. Forca!

pregra

I’m struggling to watch this match with 100% focus. Barca games these days make me go more on Twitter, YouTube etc. during the actual game. Never happened before this season

MagIX

Since years we suffer TREMENDOUSLY when the opponent press high.
A solution would be long balls to a tower as CF.

Havesaks

This game is boring as shit, we need arthur in stead of Rakitic to have some dynamic in the midfield in this game. His pressure handling and forward play would be gold in this game.

I have defended rakitic a lot also here on this board but this guy is frustrating to watch. He is still a good player and all, but he is overplayed therefore we see a worse version of him. I hope we can sell him this summer for a decent amount.

Gaudi

Since years we suffer TREMENDOUSLY when the opponent press high.
A solution would be long balls to a tower as CF.

Another solution is to move more, this is so slow and static sometimes they look like veteran league

El Gato

Villarato!
Exactly, only barca doesn't have a tower as CF.
Better spending 160mio for Coutinho.

The last tower CF worked out so well for you, lol. By all means, phone Woodward and offer a solid 80-100M for Lukaku, why the hell not :lol:

Home of Barca Fans