Barca signs Frenkie de Jong

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
FC Barcelona and Ajax have reached an agreement for the transfer of midfielder Frenkie de Jong, who will be joining the Catalan club from 1 July 2019.

img_fpolo_20190123-181259_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_bartodejong-107-kxQG-U454275394040W5C-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

The cost of the transfer operation is 75 million euros, plus a further 11 million in variables. The player will be signing a contract for the next five seasons, through to 2023/24.

The president Josep Maria Bartomeu and the CEO Òscar Grau were personally involved in closing the deal in Amsterdam.

A versatile midfielder

Born on 5 May 1997 in Arkel (Netherlands), Frenkie de Jong is one of the Europe’s most promising midfield talents. At just 21 years of age, he is joining FC Barcelona after proving himself as a polyvalent player with an excellent reading of the game and ability to provide the killer pass. [/Img]

shadows

Looks like a good signing..Now if we can ship Busquets and Rakitic, it would be a job well done overall. Alternative would be to keep one of them but make it clear that they are a sub and not a main starter. But i am not entirely sure that would work with our current squad.

Now that he has signed for us, he better not fuck up against Madrid in the upcoming UCL :lol:

Pepsbarca

Looks like a good signing..Now if we can ship Busquets and Rakitic, it would be a job well done overall. Alternative would be to keep one of them but make it clear that they are a sub and not a main starter. But i am not entirely sure that would work with our current squad.

Now that he has signed for us, he better not fuck up against Madrid in the upcoming UCL :lol:

Wait.......you want to “ship” Busquets?

shadows

Wait.......you want to “ship” Busquets?

Considering his form over the past few years and possibly because he might be unbenchable using their seniority, it would be nice if we can transfer both..Sure why not? ..

Or as i said a sub role for one of them, doesnt matter which one. Either way they should not be guaranteed starters.

Home of Barca Fans