El Flaco

Full name: Kevin-Prince Boateng
Date of birth: 6 March 1987 (age 31)
Place of birth: West Berlin, Germany
Height: 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)
Playing position: Midfielder/Forward

Messi983

:rofl1:

I would never think of him. Maybe because he's far from a goalscorer I thought we're looking for.

gregorrin10

He's not really a #9 though, and definitely doesn't add anything in terms of being plan B (good at heading the ball). Weird one, if it's true. Granted, there are many weird ones under Valverde. This has him and his personal wish stupidity written all over it. :lol:

Hopefully it's just a 6-month loan, there's no really no reason or excuse to actually signing this guy and let him hog the minutes of our young talents for like 2 years, which is something i would expect from this Board to actually give him.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
giphy.gif

How the actual fuck is he supposed the be a backup striker ?

Messi983

2M loan fee with 8M buy option apparently.

TBF I've liked him during his time at Las Palmas but didn't follow him since he left them.

El Flaco

Romero says he'll be the new Barça backup striker (6 month loan). Already said goodbye to his Sassuolo teammates. Announcement soon.

[tw]1087320861282091010[/tw]

Says it's a €2m loan with an €8m option to buy

[tw]1087322287550939138[/tw]

[tw]1087320494926385152[/tw]

messi2140

6racies Xavi
First Negredo now Boateng?

Who's next? Pato? Rooney? Torres? :lol:

Those are actually strikers , this fucking guy is a midfielder. I legitimately want to know the reasoning behind getting this guy , maybe one of Pique's camera crew caught it on tape. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans