Kevin-Prince Boateng

Neeraj

There's just a LOT of theft in Barcelona. Pretty much every single day, somebody in my university gets their phone/bag/wallet stolen, and I literally mean every single day. It's so common here that people don't even talk about it anymore.

I think it stems from the fact that the law here almost encourages petty theft (under 300 euro) and I'm guessing these guys eventually go on to larger things. I just heard a couple of days back that a few of my friends (3 girls who live together) got robbed while they were at home. There's very little violent crime here, but jeez there's a lot of theft.

God Serena

There's just a LOT of theft in Barcelona. Pretty much every single day, somebody in my university gets their phone/bag/wallet stolen, and I literally mean every single day. It's so common here that people don't even talk about it anymore.

I think it stems from the fact that the law here almost encourages petty theft (under 300 euro) and I'm guessing these guys eventually go on to larger things. I just heard a couple of days back that a few of my friends (3 girls who live together) got robbed while they were at home. There's very little violent crime here, but jeez there's a lot of theft.

Meanwhile, at my university, I can forget all of my shit on the other side of campus for a couple of hours and when I return to get it nobody has so much as touched it. :lol:

Neeraj

Meanwhile, at my university, I can forget all of my shit on the other side of campus for a couple of hours and when I return to get it nobody has so much as touched it. :lol:

Yeah, I think I mistyped. Nothing actually gets stolen on campus (I'm in business school, not a college really) - campus is super safe. But people have shit stolen when they go to the club, markets, etc. all the time!

clemente

Hes just here to push burger to lose some weight and work harder for his spot, of course didn't work out at all, but we didn't have much choice...

Home of Barca Fans