Kevin-Prince Boateng

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I always struggle to understand how some fans can get behind an absolutely shocking addition but gleefully trash players that actually came up through the cantera. Levels

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let's not pretend lack of minutes is the reason he is performing bad. He never had and never will have the quality to play as a forward for barca. Everyone knew that and it was proven every time he played for us this far.

He played very good in Sassuolo.

MTL_Barca

He played very good in Sassuolo.

He played 15 games there scoring 5 goals. I'm sure there are countless strikers all over Europe who would be capable of that, and most of them weren't moved to that position just some months ago.

I'd like to know who at barca thought this was a good idea, for me this was one of the really really rare cases where i have absolutely no idea how a professional could come up with such a stupid idea. It's Douglas all over again, so hopefully he also acts as a lucky charm just like the OG :douglas:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He played 15 games there scoring 5 goals. I'm sure there are countless strikers all over Europe who would be capable of that, and most of them weren't moved to that position just some months ago.

I'd like to know who at barca thought this was a good idea, for me this was one of the really really rare cases where i have absolutely no idea how a professional could come up with such a stupid idea. It's Douglas all over again, so hopefully he also acts as a lucky charm just like the OG :douglas:

He didnt play as a classic striker.

Devils

Bump.

Cannot let King Killa PRIN$$ Boateng's thread be drift the 2nd page in the Player's Section.

Hopefully he will score the goal that wins us the title this weekend.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
And that's why KBP is pure fucking quality. Whether he plays , is on the bench or doesnt even make the bench. His chances of scoring are pretty even in all those 3 scenarios.
LFAxXTK.png

George_Costanza

Barca brought him for a good luck charm. The way I see it is we only won the UCL when we buy (loan) a questionable player that make you go hmmm...

2005/2006 we bought Ezquerro, won the UCL
2008/09 we bought Henrique, won the UCL
2011/12 we bought Keirrison, won the UCL
2014/15 we bought Douglas, won the UCL
2018/19 we bought (loan) KPB, ???

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Barca brought him for a good luck charm. The way I see it is we only won the UCL when we buy (loan) a questionable player that make you go hmmm...

2005/2006 we bought Ezquerro, won the UCL
2008/09 we bought Henrique, won the UCL
2011/12 we bought Keirrison, won the UCL
2014/15 we bought Douglas, won the UCL
2018/19 we bought (loan) KPB, ???

I thought we got beat by Chelsea 2011/12 😂

God Serena

Why? He hasn't scored for us yet. Scoring the goal that secures us the La Liga title would be a beautiful payoff for this transfer.

It wouldn't be a payoff for his transfer at all. And this is living in the world of make believe, anyways. He's less likely to score for us than Deulofeu was.

Home of Barca Fans