Kevin-Prince Boateng

George_Costanza

When the money ain't yours, just waste it on stupidity.

220px-Josep_Maria_Bartomeu_%28cropped%29.jpg

Messi983

Is Vela not coming then?

Nope, he was discarded a few days ago. According to rumours we had a personal deal with him but Los Angeles FC didn't want to let him go on loan. Which is understandable because he's a key player for them (14 goals, 10 assists last season).

Sorin

Yeah, he's probably just meant to tie up some defenders up front with his size, giving more room to our other players. Doubt we can expect much from him.

Exactly. I mean, whoever we'd have bought would only play some matches here and there. The bulk of the games are going to go to Suarez anyway.

Don't know what to think. Feel we should've done better but can't think of an option.

The better strikers would cost much more and wouldn't accept a bench role in the first place so basically, slim pickings out there.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Barcaforum

Munir- He's not good enough. Sell him.

Morata- Washed up has been. Pass

Negredo- This guy is still playing?

Vela- MLS is crap.

Valverde- I give you Boateng :valverde:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, he works hard on the field so there's that too. A bit crazy like Vidal and willing to press relentlessly even though his behaviour off the field may suggest something else :lol:

It's only for 6 months anyway. He'll have some fun, hopefully be useful when needed and we'll send him packing in July with a CL winners medal.

Messi983

Well, he works hard on the field so there's that too. A bit crazy like Vidal and willing to press relentlessly even though his behaviour off the field may suggest something else :lol:

It's only for 6 months anyway. He'll have some fun, hopefully be useful when needed and we'll send him packing in July with a CL winners medal.

Or we buy him for 8M in the summer and then sell him to China for 30M after 6 months.

:bartomeu:

Sorin

Or we buy him for 8M in the summer and then sell him to China for 30M after 6 months.

:bartomeu:

*screeching noises in the background* "Money laundering, money laundering, money laundering thieves. Mess que une club my ass:angry::angry::angry:"

Kul_z

Woah, out of nowhere. But i like this, more fighting spirit. Curious to see him against ramos

Devils

I don't mind this tbh.

An upgrade over Munir for sure.

The meltdown over this guy on social media is hilarious. The UNBELIEVABLE irony of all of this is that the only reason he is coming is because Barca decided to place confidence in their academy products at the start of the season.

giphy.gif

Zidane82

Wiki
Kevin-Prince Boateng, is a German-Ghanaian professional footballer who plays for Italian club Sassuolo. A midfielder who can also play as a forward, Boateng is known for his strength, footspeed and ball-juggling tricks

Home of Barca Fans