Lucien Agoumé

FC433

^
and that sometimes becomes an issue. A quick example is BVB's Isak. Was very impressive but not so much now. However, he is still young. I am also afraid that is the case with Juan Miranda.

Joan

^
and that sometimes becomes an issue. A quick example is BVB's Isak. Was very impressive but not so much now. However, he is still young. I am also afraid that is the case with Juan Miranda.
I've got a close friend who likes Atletico. Knows football well. And he was unbearably hyped about that kid, forgot his name, who dominated youth ranks. Turned out it had to do mostly with size. Nowhere to be seen ever since (the kid, not the friend).

Riordon

what happened in the end? he is starting to be hyped a lot and lots of teams are in for him. Also saw some videos of him, looks very very good. Like a young Toure type of player.

Porque

There was a MD story a week or two back that said Agoume prefers to go to a lesser side and have first team minutes than come to Barcelona- similar to Dembele at Rennes.

His professional seems similar to Ilaix, so perhaps it is one we can afford to miss out on.

xXKonan

Not sure if that is a good move for him but Sochaux badly needed the money and they did get a good price for him.

One to watch in the future.

Home of Barca Fans