Lliga | Round 20: FC Barcelona - Leganes 3-1

Zidane82

The other is a hectic chatbox where post a short comment like .,

FFS Rakitic!!

There are hundreds of comments every few minutes .. you don't get replies to your comment and even if you do it's only visible for about 30 seconds as it moves upwards at a fast rate to be replaced by all the other new comments ..

No idea why it's called a ChatBox should be called ShoutBox ..

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Quite awkward when Alena, who we paid nothing for, is doing better than 140M Coutinho. What a frustrating player he has been this season. Keep screaming at my screen for him to just release the freaking ball.

eaman

The other is a hectic chatbox where post a short comment like .,

FFS Rakitic!!

There are hundreds of comments every few minutes .. you don't get replies to your comment and even if you do it's only visible for about 30 seconds as it moves upwards at a fast rate to be replaced by all the other new comments ..

No idea why it's called a ChatBox should be called ShoutBox ..

Ok get it now

FC B

Quite awkward when Alena, who we paid nothing for, is doing better than 140M Coutinho. What a frustrating player he has been this season. Keep screaming at my screen for him to just release the freaking ball.

My opinion is EV ruined his confindence and or his morale.

Zidane82

Jees Alena should be a starter going off this and past performances..
He's a natural Barca player and he'd be just as good again the better teams .

Sadly we'll never know as he'll be dropped now and Rakitic will be playing ..

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Coutinho on the left is playing like Neymar without the actual magic.

Home of Barca Fans