Lliga | Round 20: FC Barcelona - Leganes 3-1

soul24rage

Cheers mate. Much appreciated.

Happy to hear that my man Dembélé is continuing his rise as a player for us. Aleñá with a good game too, I see (based on rankings given to him by the local press).

Vermaelen just returned after being out for over a month. Usually he is doing rather well all things considered.

What was Coutinho's problems this time around? Same old? Too much senseless ball-hogging, wrong decisions, losing possession too often and not enough of dynamism in his game? In other words the familiar and very frustrating pattern of his.

How did Malcom do in the limited time that he got?

Just seen that Rakitic was subbed on with 30 minutes left for Aleñá. Valverde cannot do without him it seems. He simply HAS to play.:lol:

No Problem man. Seeing as though it was Vermaelen's first game back, he did ok.

For me, Coutinho made some wrong decisions + he looked predictable (cut in and shoot) + not enough dynamism + didn't look confident
He definitely tried to make something happen, but most of the stuff he tried didn't come off. In this "system", the left wing role doesn't suit him and something must be done.
I wanted him subbed out, but I could understand not subbing Coutinho out as that could have resulted in Coutinho being less confident.

Malcom looked bright for me as he was quick and kept the ball when he needed to. We're gonna need him now that Dembele is injured.

I was upset that Alena was taken off by Rakitic as Alena was having a good game. Hopefully he'll feature more.

PhilS

The team played well, this was a good display of depth. Leganes has one of the better defenses in Liga, they were tough to crack until they got tired. The Leganes goal was beautiful, two passes that good will lead to a score against any team.

Every Barca player played well. So many members of the team are playing well these days, the squad is in fine shape.

Joan

I'm not sure what's the problem with subbing Rakitć in for Alena? Switched to 4-2-3-1, Alena's certainly not going to play as a pivot.

FCBfan22

I'm not sure what's the problem with subbing Rakitć in for Alena? Switched to 4-2-3-1, Alena's certainly not going to play as a pivot.

That wasn't the sub. Alena was subbed for Messi at CAM.

Rakitić was brought on for Arthur.

El Flaco

Official statement from Leganes on the incident between Iván Cuéllar and Luis Suárez

[tw]1087307390415003648[/tw]

serghei

Official statement from Leganes on the incident between Iván Cuéllar and Luis Suárez

[tw]1087307390415003648[/tw]

Lol.

It was a close incident that wasn't very clear even after several replays. What clarification do they want? Did we ask for clarification when Lenglet was very easily sent off vs Girona?

Home of Barca Fans