Staff member
La Liga Round 20

Sunday 20th of January 2019. 20:45CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
Id84F7Ji9rZGVacaazlBYA_96x96.png

--------​

soul24rage

This would be my team vs Leganes.

MATS---Semedo, Murillo, Lenglet, Bob---Alena, Busi, Rakitic---Malcom, Suarez, Denis

I think this team is good enough to beat Leganes at home (I trust Suarez to deliver in this game) and this gives us a chance to rest the veterans vs Sevilla away
If things are not going well, sub in Messi/Dembele/Coutinho for either Malcom or Denis.

serghei

Man fuck off with these late sunday games.

Blame the Copa.

This would be my team vs Leganes.

MATS---Semedo, Murillo, Lenglet, Bob---Alena, Busi, Rakitic---Malcom, Suarez, Denis

I think this team is good enough to beat Leganes at home (I trust Suarez to deliver in this game) and this gives us a chance to rest the veterans vs Sevilla away
If things are not going well, sub in Messi/Dembele/Coutinho for either Malcom or Denis.

Some minor things.

Semedo doesn't start.
Murillo doesn't start.
Alena doesn't start.
Malcom doesn't start.
Denis doesn't start.

The rest looks about it.

:valverde:

Leo_Messi

One word. Rotations.

Blame the Copa.

Some minor things.

Semedo doesn't start.
Murillo doesn't start.
Alena doesn't start.
Malcom doesn't start.
Denis doesn't start.

The rest looks about it.

:valverde:

Murillo will likely start as he will be serving a one-game suspension in the CdR against Sevilla next week so it would make sense for him to play with Lenglet again and give Piqué an added break.

Rest is guesswork but we can already imagine that Valverde won't rotate sufficiently enough against a not too impressive Leganés away from home. Not the same team that we lost against earlier in the season away from home.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

One word. Rotations.

Murillo will likely start as he will be serving a one-game suspension in the CdR against Sevilla next week so it would make sense for him to play with Lenglet again and give Piqué an added break.

Rest is guesswork but we can already imagine that Valverde won't rotate sufficiently enough against a not too impressive Leganés away from home. Not the same team that we lost against earlier in the season away from home.

ter Stegen over Cillessen, business as usual there.

I think Arthur will sit as well, despite his great form, since he's started the last 3 and Busquets, Vidal and Rakitic rotated in the last few games.

Midfield will probably be Rakitic, Busquets & Vidal.

Coutinho also started the last few games and regained a bit of form but since Dembele sat out last weekend, he starts again.

Dembele, Suarez, Messi - front 3.

Joan

Winning should be a priority. Not too many changes, a few should do it. Resting one of Pique/Lenglet and Rakitić should do it. Possibly Messi.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Massive game. Can't underestimate Leganes, they won against us at home after all. Field the best eleven, bench Dembele :valverde:

Home of Barca Fans