Staff member
La Liga Round 19

Sunday 13.01.2019. 18:30CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
sbTFnFgPeUsTa-szphHf8Q_96x96.png

------

PhilS

I hope Arthur starts this game. Regardless of whether he is preferred to Vidal, both need to get a lot of playing time.

Leo_98cro

MATS--Semedo,Pique,Lenglet,Alba--Arthur,Raki,Coutinho--Messi,Suarez,Dembele
I dont care if thats too offensive because we play Eibar at home...just please try Coutinho in MF

gregorrin10

I'm hoping for Cucurella to have an amazing game, to show our Board and Wankverde, what we've been missing. We should really recall him until the end of the month, if we don't plan on buying anyone. It's clear that Miranda is at least 1-2 years too early, he needs to play a full season with the B team first, then go on loan to a La Liga club like Cucu did, then we can decide which one of them to keep. But until then, i would recall Cucu and use him at least on games such as this one, so that Alba can be rested for the big Liga and CL matches. Cucu showed that he's ready, while Miranda is far from it.

shadows

No Rakitic = sorely missed and defeat :valverde: Time to trot out the gala 11 and get an ugly win as usual :D

Ter Stegen, Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Rakitic, Busi, Vidal---Messi, Suarez, Dembele

Home of Barca Fans