Lliga | Round 19: FC Barcelona - Eibar 3-0

xXKonan

Dwu5gkEX4AE2LZn.jpg

Squad list.

soul24rage

I hope EV is planning to play Malcom vs Levante the full 90 minutes.. No reason why Denis, a player who wants to leave in this transfer window, is in the squad ahead of Malcom.

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

-----------------Dembélé-----------------Suárez-----------------Messi-----------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------Coutinho-----------------Rakitic-----------------Vidal------------------
------Alba--------------------Lenglet-------------------Piqué---------------Roberto----
------------------------------------------ter Stegen--------------------------------------

Please EV.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The Valverde asshole should be fired for pulling this shit on & on! Who opts out of having a backup striker on bench!?

clemente

I'll be so mad if Denis plays even a minute, even as a 93 min sub to waste time, damn I think we might actually see barca waste time at home against Eibar :lol: fucking hate everything about this club right now

PhilS

Why should Malcom not be held responsible for lack of production? Denis was fantastic last Thursday, of course any manager would include him instead of Malcom until the last day that Denis is an employee.

Home of Barca Fans