Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Levante 4-2 agg.

fergus90

2-1 still well in the leg. Think it's gonna be a full strength team the next game, although i'd be more than happy for a similar line up minus Chumi and Miranda. To be honest with you a full strength side for 1 of the legs isn't a bad thing. Rotating 1 or 2 players in the league needs to happen more often though, so players are more fresh for the business end.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
talking about yourself I see. ok I'm done with this forum where real madrid undercover trolls can run rampant. also done if barca fans here really are *that* stupid

tenor.gif

messi2140

6racies Xavi
A shame that this is how the game ended. I had hoped Levante would score a few more or at worst maintain the 2 goal lead. This just means that Messi will start the next leg in the Camp Nou and shred them apart. I mean the guy just recently scored 3 goals and assisted 2 against them in one game.

gregorrin10

The Coutinho goal (btw really bad shot, was extremely lucky that the GK didn't save it) means that we'll progress to the next round most likely anyway. But Valverde will for sure not rest Messi, Suarez&company for that one, which is a shame.

Give these players, who played tonight, a chance at redemption. If they're not successful, we can focus on La Liga and CL, which are more important, anyway. But if they do win, we stay in the competition, and this reserve team gets a big boost by turning the tie, and can play in the next round as well. But under a bum like EV, i know that's just wishful thinking.

Leo_98cro

Just play B team again...if we win great if we get out nobody cares. We won it 4 years straight. Just dont play Messi and other crucial players a single minute in this years CDR

soul24rage

I would like to see the following lineup next week vs Levante

Cillessen---Semedo, Murilllo, Lenglet, Bob---Alena, Busi, Arthur---Malcom, Vidal, Coutinho

Subs: MATS, Pique, Alba, Rakitic, O.Busi, Puig, Dembele

I think that Vidal would be a much better '9' than Dembele did as Vidal has more of a presence while Dembele needs the ball to run.
Either Arthur or Rakitic was needed as both Alena and Vidal were too attack minded for me.

Porque

If we are going to play Vidal upfront then we might aswell bite our pride and play Munir as as Copa striker.

Think of it this way, better to give Vidal rest for CL and LaLiga than waste his minutes in that position.

Ritchie

Another thing with this competition is there a good reason why it needs to be 2 legs? Other than English league cup semi final no other domestic competition is.

Home of Barca Fans