Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Levante 4-2 agg.

Centauri B

Lol, getting eliminated from this zero importance competition is actually the best thing.

I am afraid we will end up with a stupid remontada kind of thing for the return leg, and stupid valeverde will actually force messi to bail us out...

Pls just get knocked the fuck out

I could not agree more.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am not going to judge Alena based on one game, nor am I going to disregard anything he did for Barca B, BUT I just have a feeling that he won't make it here. Not more than a super sub.

Jakabor

I hope people here are happy.

You wanted to rest for the tough CL matches against the mighty Lyon and various Liga matches.

This is what you get. Out of the domestic double.

Idiotic. You always go for it all. The Roma loss had fuck all to do with the Copa.

Better hope the CL is won now.

Raketa10

I am not going to judge Alena based on one game, nor am I going to disregard anything he did for Barca B, BUT I just have a feeling that he won't make it here. Not more than a super sub.

Unfortunately you might be right here, he needs to show more ASAP.

Ritchie

maybe not rotate all his players against levante? maybe rotate 5 here and 5 there. but of course he won't. his gala xi must always start in la liga

Whereas now the fool will go his strongest XI for the return leg, expending a lot of energy with Messi asked to put a big shift in. This for a last 16 tie that should have been straight forward.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fuck me Mayoral looks like such a fucking douche. Doesn’t help that he is a fucking piece of shit Madridista either.

serghei

Miranda and Chumi are poor. And not poor as in they are having a bad game. Poor almost everytime I saw them.

Home of Barca Fans