Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Levante 4-2 agg.

El Gato

Villarato!
What is this shit?

So in other words MD are reporting about imaginary articles and paragraphs in the law of general regulations of RFEF that do not exist and talk about rule changes in November that were not rule changes? Maybe I should take a look at the actual existing laws and see who is really bullshitting here.

Tragicomical stuff.

They're not imaginary I don't think. The more translations of the issue I read, the more it seems like the paragraphs are there, but Barca seem to want to use an article inapplicable to this case of a player who doesn't have a particular license in order to save face and make it seem like there was no fuckup. That said, I don't know if 56.3 is a broad brush across all competitions or not.

Best to wait really.
[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]
Yes, it applies, but it can always go to Tribunal to bypass the 48hr deadline for complaints if there was an obvious error made.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Man if we are going to be disqualified because of this, I hope this doesn't affect Chumi much. He's going to feel really guilty for this situation (although I thank him as we could focus on the other 2 competition)

Edit: (although I thank the person who doesn't know the law/ law changes as we could focus on the other 2 competition)*

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Man if we are going to be disqualified because of this, I hope this doesn't affect Chumi much. He's going to feel really guilty for this situation (although I thank him as we could focus on the other 2 competition)

This is not Chumi's fault... There are people being paid by the club to take care of shit like this...

CatalinR10

played like utter trash first game and now we'll gonna get disquallified from the cup thanks to him playing

on the other hand we'll be out of the cup and we'll have a more rested team in the games that count

take it as you want to big booooooooooois

soul24rage

This is not Chumi's fault... There are people being paid by the club to take care of shit like this...

I know but nevertheless if I were in his shoes, that's what I would feel. I agree that whoever doesn't know the law/ law changes is 100% responsible for this.

Leo_Messi

I took a quick glance at the actual article and paragraph in question and what was quoted by MD is actually genuine. As of now I don't believe that a denunciation form Levante will have any effect unless this is a question of different interpretations of the new rule changes. I don't think that it is anywhere as clear cut as the Cheryshev case was.

In any case embarrassing and tragicomical stuff that such a situation has occurred in the first place. Why take such a risk to play Chumi for 90 minutes never to play him again this season? After all the imbecile Valverde is our manager so Chumi has no future at this club even if he was some hidden gem which he is not btw.

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1085946511966588930[/tw]

I guess we shouldn't worry too much. The deadline might have saved us.

Devils

Yeah while it does seem like we broke the rules and Chumi was ineligible, the deadline rule will most likely will save us.

Punishment seems unlikely.

Home of Barca Fans