Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Levante 4-2 agg.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Copa 1/8 final: Levante - FC Barcelona

SQB-jlVosxVV1Ce79FhbOA_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

Thursday, 10th of January, 21:30CET

shadows

So if Valverde doesnt want to play Munir, then Messi and Suarez again in this game?? Of course, Rakitic is an automatic pick and Busquets didnt play one half so he has to play the full 90 here :valverde2:

mesiesta

Hope to see some line-up like this

Cillessen
Semedo - Murillo - Lenglet - Alba
Alena - Busquets - Vidal
Malcom - Messi - Coutinho

(Rakitic will start probably anyway)

soul24rage

My Lineup:

Cillessen---Semedo, Murillo, Chumi (B), Miranda (B)---Alena, Busi, Arthur---Bob, Malcom, Coutinho

Subs: MATS, Alba, Lenglet, O. Busi, Rakitic, Puig, Dembele

-Since Busi didn't play last night, he'll probably play in this game. EV may play Rakitic for Busi in the 2nd half
-If reports of Munir not going to play for the club is true, then I would like to try Malcom as ST with Bob at RW (like vs RM away 15/16)
-If we have a solid lead, then I hope we give some minutes to Puig.

Havesaks

My Lineup:

Cillessen---Semedo, Murillo, Chumi (B), Miranda (B)---Alena, Busi, Arthur---Bob, Malcom, Coutinho

Subs: MATS, Alba, Lenglet, O. Busi, Rakitic, Puig, Dembele

-Since Busi didn't play last night, he'll probably play in this game. EV may play Rakitic for Busi in the 2nd half
-If reports of Munir not going to play for the club is true, then I would like to try Malcom as ST with Bob at RW (like vs RM away 15/16)
-If we have a solid lead, then I hope we give some minutes to Puig.

To weak.

Cillessen -
Semedo - Murillo - Lenglet - Miranda -
Roberto -
Alena---------------------Arthur-
Cuotinho-
Malcom - Dembele -

I would love that line up.

Havesaks

Really wanna win the 5th straigth CdR-trophy. Give the royals a big fuck finger. Hopefully bilbao or real madrid in the finale.

PhilS

Cillessen
Semedo Murillo Lenglet Alba
Busquets
Arthur Alena
Dembele Suarez Coutinho

Subs: Messi, S. Roberto. Bring on Munir if Barca gets the lead. Starting S. Roberto in midfield would be fine.

Then rest Lenglet, Alba, Busquets and Suarez for the return match. Assuming Barca does not lose this Thursday.

clemente

Rakitic will 100% play, he has it in his contract and already played both legs 180 min against some 3rd league team previous round.
Midfield will be:
Arthur Rakitic Coutinho

Joan

Rakitic will 100% play, he has it in his contract and already played both legs 180 min against some 3rd league team previous round.
Midfield will be:
Arthur Rakitic Coutinho

(1) He didn't play 180 min against Cultural, but 45 min.
(2) He doesn't have that clause in his contract. Even if reports about Valverde's deal with Rakitić were true, that wouldn't be part of his contract which was signed years ago.

Home of Barca Fans