Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 18

Sunday, 6 January, 20:45

1UDHZMdKZD15W5gus7dJyg_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

------

Getafe are solid this season sitting at 7th place on the table and are unbeaten in their last 6 matches.

Last time we played Pepe Bordalas team was at Camp Nou last season and we drew 0-0.

soul24rage

after watching the PL over the holidays, finally a Barca game!

Heard there were reports that Busi won't make it to the game because of illness. If it's true, my starting XI would be

Mats---Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Vidal, Rakitic, Arthur---Messi, Suarez, Dembele

Subs: Cillessen, Bob, Murillo, Alena, Malcom, Coutinho, Munir

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I've enjoyed the PL over the Christmas and New Year period...but thank god we are back in action.

PhilS

I would expect Sergi Roberto to start this game, not sure whether he will play at RB or in midfield.

By Messi standards, it's been quite a while since he has scored, so I expect him to play with fury. Getafe has been very good so far this season, but I think they are in for a thrashing on Sunday.

Andresito

Staff member
So after the mini break all players should be well rested, no need for rotations this week.

We could however take a look at the participation rate for club games of the squad:
32 games played (17 LL, 6 CL, 2 CdR, 1 SC)

88% - ter Stegen
88% - Piqué
86% - Busquets

------------------------------------
85% - Alba
82% - Rakitic
77% - Suárez

69% - Messi
63% - Lenglet
63% - Coutinho
62% - Dembélé
58% - Semedo

47% - Sergi Roberto
42% - Arthur

36% - Vidal
27% - Umtiti
17% - Munir
17% - Vermaelen
15% - Rafinha
13% - Malcom
12% - Aleña
12% - Cillessen
9% - Denis
1% - Samper

Alik

Getafe are solid this season sitting at 7th place on the table and are unbeaten in their last 6 matches.

Last time we played Pepe Bordalas team was at Camp Nou last season and we drew 0-0.

They also have the second best defense in the league.

shadows

OK looks possible only one of Busquets/Rakitic will play.. very interested in seeing how that goes!!! Hope the new year brings in some refreshing play instead of the drivel of last year!!

And Roberto is back eh..time for Semedo to be back on the bench as usual :valverde:

Hope we get a few minutes of Murillo if we are ahead..or is that too much to ask from Mr conservative??

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I had a dream, this was the line-up: Mats - Alba, Pique, Lenglet, Semedo - Roberto, Vidal, Raki - Dembele, Suarez, Messi

serghei

If Busi and Rakitic are in the squad the only question is who gets the 3rd spot between Vidal and Arthur. I think Vidal, because he's better defensively.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Will most likely play the starting 11 which isn't an issue since they just came from a 2 week rest. Crucial thing will be the lineup he will use in the Cdr shortly after.

JerseyAddict

If Busi and Rakitic are in the squad the only question is who gets the 3rd spot between Vidal and Arthur. I think Vidal, because he's better defensively.

This is just my 2 cents.
Busi Raki Vidal... Like we are playing vs 1970 Brazil or somethin so defence needs to be entrentched...

I really hope Arthur starts and brings little offensivnes.

Home of Barca Fans