Lliga | Round 18: Getafe - FC Barcelona 1-2

Joan

Mats; Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Raki, Busq, Vidal; Dembele, Suarez, Messi.

Expect no changes.

FCBfan22

Since Busi was ill, I would go

-------------MATS-------------
Semedo-Pique--Lenglet-Alba
------------Rakitić-------------
------Arthur------Vidal--------
Messi-----Suarez----Dembele

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Semedo is not great, but defence been doing alright with him at RB so I fully expect Valverde to inexplicably bench him again for Roberto now that he's back.

We have a bigger chance winning the CL by tightening up the defence because we're incapable playing any other way under Valverde.

serghei

Semedo is not great, but defence been doing alright with him at RB so I fully expect Valverde to inexplicably bench him again for Roberto now that he's back.

We have a bigger chance winning the CL by tightening up the defence because we're incapable playing any other way under Valverde.

It's odd that Valverde seems to favor defensive coverage over anything basically, and yet his favorite is a midfielder that is easily turned by any fast winger for the RB spot. It makes no sense.

Joan

Getafe has one of the best defenses and one of the worst attacks in the league. More attacking lineup (Roberto for Semedo) seems a logical choice. However, let's see.

xXKonan

DwP505aWoAItgDT.jpg

Confirmed.

serghei

Good line-up I guess. Let's hope Busi gets to play the Levante game while Rakitic is rested.

If we play Busi, Coutinho, Malcom, Alena, Semedo, Cilessen etc. that's already a very strong team and we can go through for sure.

xXKonan

160 million euro player is being benched by our 150 Million euro player.

Kinda funny and crazy to see. :lol:

serghei

If we conciede in this game, watch BBZ blame it on Arthur starting...

No because he said Arthur can play if we play at least two of Busi, Rakitic, Vidal. He basically said he doesn't want Arthur with someone like Coutinho in midfield, or Alena.

Home of Barca Fans