Jean-Clair Todibo

Kubala

It's generally a good plan if you give them a fair chance and a bit of time to prove themselves. And if it doesn't work out, fair enough, move them along. Andre Gomes was treated right imo. Plenty of chances, never really proved he belongs here. On the opposite end, we have someone like Malcom, incredibly stupid how we handled that player. I'm convinced we could've gotten a really top player that could've helped us for years.

Spot on

Raketa10

Wolverhampton Wanderers are in pole position to sign Jean-Clair Todibo from Barcelona. Barca want 20-25 million euros for the centre-back. [sport]

25 mil??? :rofl1: No one will pay that much for him!

JamDav1982

Would snap hands off any club willing to pay 20m for him.

Has the attributes to be a top CB but looks very raw and looks like a midfielder playing CB majority of time.

Maybe try to get a buy back in case he develops.

Last edited:

Messi983

Return to train with the team today. Hopefully Koeman will give him minutes against Elche.

Wolverhampton Wanderers are in pole position to sign Jean-Clair Todibo from Barcelona. Barca want 20-25 million euros for the centre-back. [sport]

25 mil??? :rofl1: No one will pay that much for him!

Why not? Wolves just paid 40m for 18 yo Fabio Silva who has played 12 league games for Porto. But sadly Todibo is French, not Portuguese, lol.

Last edited:

snowy

Can Todibo play RB?

Speed is good. Defending and aggression is tops! If Mando puts him on heavy duty cross-dress drills, he should be hot enough to impress the crowds.

Stamina running up n down the field needs to be tested but

It's a YES for me !

Would snap hands off any club willing to pay 20m for him.

Has the attributes to be a top CB but looks very raw and looks like a midfielder playing CB majority of time.

Maybe try to get a buy back in case he develops.

I think he will develop and knowing our board and finances, buy out would be like 60m :facepalm:

Andrew M

Given a real breakout player like Reguilon is going for only 25-30 I don't see how Todibo is worth more than 12-15 max

Home of Barca Fans