Jean-Clair Todibo

Messi983

There are 2 different stories as to how long Todibo is loaned for. Barcelona's statement says it's for 2 seasons but Benfica's official statement says that it is only for the 2020/21 season #DeadlineDay

:p

Andresito

Staff member
0 minutes for Benfica so far and still injured. Transfermarkt says achilles tendon problems with return unknown.

When can he play again?

Rory

Benfica already want to get rid of this guy in january apparently. I don't know if he'll ever be good enough but probably worth taking him back with all the injuries we've had + Lenglet is prone to a red card.

Andresito

Staff member
Overrated

Benfica are seriously considering the option of breaking the agreement with Bar?a and reviewing the figures. He hasn't made his debut yet. He generates the same doubts as Bar?a and also doubts about his behavior (via @xavicampos)

JamDav1982

Jorge Jesus (Benfica manager): "Changes against Standard Li?ge? Todibo will not be there. He hasn't got the physical or tactical qualities he needs. He hasn't worked with the team. He's not one of the players I'm thinking about."

Ridiculous how overhyped Todibo got based basically on one game v Inter and folk claiming wouldnt take 25m for him.

vuji_31

Well he destroyed Lautaro Martinez, and showed how actually Lautaro is shit player not worth more then 20mil.

He played decent in Schalke and got hyped by L.Matheus.

JamDav1982

Well he destroyed Lautaro Martinez, and showed how actually Lautaro is shit player not worth more then 20mil.

He played decent in Schalke and got hyped by L.Matheus.

He didnt destroy him and Martinez also rag dolled him a few times.

Martinez is in a different stratosphere of player to Todibo.

Also massively overhyped at Schalke and in end was dropped due to errors... but got some highlights due to some virtually irrelevant flicks with the ball. Did not even look like a CB he just chases anything that moves.

Matheus can claim what he wants. There is not shortage of legendary players who hype up the wrong players.

Raketa10

Jorge Jesus (Benfica manager): "Changes against Standard Li?ge? Todibo will not be there. He hasn't got the physical or tactical qualities he needs. He hasn't worked with the team. He's not one of the players I'm thinking about."

Ridiculous how overhyped Todibo got based basically on one game v Inter and folk claiming wouldnt take 25m for him.

LOOOL and some people here were saying he is a WC talent. :rofl1:

Vilarrubi

The Portuguese Modric has spoken.

EozO2N7XcA0i09W

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Jesus is also the manager that played Bernardo Silva at LB so I would not trust his judgement too much. I think there is a lot of potential in Todibo simply due to his ballplaying skills and athleticism, but it does seem he bought into his own hype instead of improving. He's got a long way to go but I would sell him with a buy-back.

Andresito

Staff member
I think he's overrated.

He's almost 21 and has played 34 games including the B team. In comparison Riqui Puig who never plays has 75 games at the same age.

vuji_31

There must be truth about him, there are no clubs fighting for him.

Although I was sure that he can be good 3rd option in Barca, he is decent fast , strong and good on the ball.

Home of Barca Fans