Jean-Clair Todibo

xXKonan

Adam Leventhal who is tier one for Watford news said this.

[tw]1138830283384524801[/tw]

I can't see us loaning/selling him if we miss out on De Ligt. Especially that we have other big matters such as a new LB, Striker+the additions of Griezmann and De Jong I think if we miss out on De Ligt, the CB positions takes a back seat kinda like the RB one if we sell Semedo.

serghei

We are terribly managed.

Did this guy play like 1 single game with a decent team at Camp Nou? I mean even one game?

Porque

Watford are interested in Todibo, Barcelona are interested in Joao Pedro.

Do we entertain the thought of a swap? This lad looks like a proper striker. Or do we use a Todibo loan to sign Joao Pedro ahead of other suitors like Liverpool on the much talked about 20m release fee (pennies compared to Vinicius and Rodrygo).

Todibo has been on evaluation since moving in January. I don't buy that we will assess him in pre-season as he has pretty much been assessed for the past 6 months by Valverde. Meanwhile Watford with an experienced Spanish manager is a great loan option. I say take it and sign Joao Pedro leaving him at Watford for a season two aswell.

Last edited:

Riordon

Loaning him to the Prem would be massive for him. IMO we should scout and loan more to the Prem than to France etc. It is the best league after all and Liverpool has found some gems there.

The intensity and psychique in the Prem would do wonders for Todibo if he play weekly.

Last edited:

DAMNit

BBZ, you write too much and I didn't bother reading your entire message. I think your message will hit home a lot more if you write less and be precise.

Why are we going to be a piece of laughing stock? Because we signed a player, didn't give him many chances to prove himself and 6 months later we are selling him (assuming if we sell him without buy-back clause). Your whole point (without even reading three quarters of your post) is he is not good enough, right? How the heck did they know he is not good enough? He did well in those very few games he played (Catalan Supercopa for example). He didn't do well in training? That alone makes us want to sell him? Anyways, if we are saying he is not good enough, then what the hell was our scout thinking? Shouldn't they have been more careful and prudent?

What is even the point of signing him in the first place if he isn't good enough? Are our scouts and sporting department folks a bunch of idiots?

What is the point of buying a player and selling him several months later? Are we going for the resale values?

Wish I could like this TWICE

Arizona Scott

We got Todibo on a free. If he becomes a squad player, fantastic, if he doesn't but he gets even 10 million euros that is good business. Whatever happens with him is not worth getting worked up about--very low risk move with some upside, hopes he makes it at Barca but it is never probable that he will.

clemente

I can see him becoming world-class, however, it will never happen under the weasel, he played 1 friendly game last 6 months, next season he would get about 4 friendly games (including quarter against random spain c team). He has already ruined his development, would be crazy if he's not pushing for a move this summer.

Sorin

According to MD/Edu Polo, Celta wanted Todibo on loan, but the club told them no.

Then he should get serious game time. If he stays on the bench for the majority of the games only to play some meaningless matches at the end of the season then what's the point. Pique should get rested a bit more anyway so I see no problem with giving Todibo some 10-15 matches in all 3 competitions.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Then he should get serious game time. If he stays on the bench for the majority of the games only to play some meaningless matches at the end of the season then what's the point. Pique should get rested a bit more anyway so I see no problem with giving Todibo some 10-15 matches in all 3 competitions.

"Best i can do is 180 min in copa" :valverde2:

Home of Barca Fans